nothing to lose in this city

The reads are always increasing, thank you so much to everyone. I shall host a pizza party. ;)

-

Saturday rolled by faster than usual, and in the Hood room Calum was just about to go in the rest room to get ready for his morning practice when Calvin suddenly popped out of nowhere. Not only that, he shoved calum and rushed past inside!

"What-"

"I'm sorry calum! I'll be real quick, I'm gonna be late to my date with Luke if I don't take a bath now!" Calvin shouted from inside. A date? Calum scoffed at how ridiculous his twin is being. A date so early in the morning, luke wouldn't like that for sure. He also doesn't seem like a morning person. Wait, why is he thinking about their date? He shook his head to get rid of the thought.

Surely Luke will be fine with waiting just for a little bit because he is nice, but his coach won't be fine with tardiness. So he kicked the door and shouted, "My coach will be fucking mad at me, you twat! Get out!"

"Don't be like that! You know how much this date means to me-" The sound of a faucet running was heard and the raven haired boy couldn't help but cuss out loud. "Fuck you, Calvin, don't try me!"

"But calum," The other whined, but he won't be having it. Soccer is the only form of therapy and exercise he's giving himself to fight his heart disease. Calvin shouldn't take it away from him too.

"I'm being dead serious here. Get out, please. I'll be late for soccer! That is more important than your date with Luke!" He shouted in an angered voice and Calvin, being the younger one, had no choice but to get out of the CR after only being able to wash his teeth. Good thing that he didn't undress yet.

"Quit being so grumpy at me, twinnie." Calvin said, giving himself one last look in the mirror.

"Don't call me twinnie!" Calum grumbled, tapping his foot impatiently outside the door.

"Fine, fine."

"And I'm not being grumpy. I just know what to prioritize. You don't." Yep, calum totally wasn't being grumpy at all.

The door slowly opened and Calvin walked out with a pout, while Calum only rolled his eyes at him. Thank god. He removed his towel hanging on his shoulder and shut the door.
-

Calvin, as expected, arrived late in their meet up place which was in Starbucks right across the university. They both agreed to have some coffee first since it was eight thirty in the morning.

"I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting," he said for the nth time to his date. They were sitting across each other in a small table. "Calum was taking too long in the shower and wouldn't finish quickly so I had to wait." He lied straight to his teeth. He wouldn't want to tell him that he overslept, right? That is a major turn off.

But so is dishonesty.

"It's fine Calvin. No need to say you're sorry over and over again because I understand." Luke stared up and met Calvin's eyes.

He remembered him saying that if he stare at them for long he'll realize that it's black. And it's true. He has such unique eyes.

"Luke? You're staring at me." Calvin chuckled and rested his chin on his palms. Outside he looks composed but deep inside his ego's growing bigger by the second. "Are you asking for a staring contest?"

The blonde blinked upon hearing that. "Oh! I, um, I'm sorry. I was just looking in your eyes. I find them beautiful." He awkwardly took a sip of his frappe and twirled the straw inside the cup.