Four

(I want to thank luxe-writing for the perfect cover! She's the best!)

I've been thinking about her. Nessa, I can't seem to stop thinking about her. I don't understand why, she's a woman like all the rest and though her features may be of some use to me she is no one special. Why do I care? What is my infatuation? Why do I desire her?

"Sir, Mr. Andrew is here and requests he speaks with you. He is holding a yellow file."

"Send him in Fields."

"Yes sir."

"What have you got Andrew?"

"Just this, your looking for a woman by the name of Vanessa Young. Her mother's name is Hazel Franklin. She works at a bar and lives in the address you have provided. It is apparently her grandmother's property. She is 24 years old and weighs 122 pounds and 7 ounces. Has a Facebook account and an old MySpace account. Also she has a pet turtle named Speedy."

"Thank you." I take the file from him and look at the pictures from her social media accounts. It's most definitely her. I place the file on my desk and excuse him and I return to my job.

________________________

I sit in my car in front of her house. It's small, it's falling apart, and it's ridden with filth. Then she steps outside in a shirt, no bra, and pajama shorts. Her hair is again curly and she looks sloppy. But as I stare at her long legs and up at the point of her erect nipples it makes the blood rush to my dick. When she walks back inside I tuck my dick and get my creeper ass out of the car. When I get to the door I knock and I can hear her hollering through the wood.

She opens the door her brows arched with confusion, "You? What are you doing at my house?"

"Hello. You say hello when greeting someone Vanessa."

Her eyes open, "How did you even know to come find me here at my home? Seriously, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you."

"You did? Why we don't really know each other. Wait, did you memorize my address?" She speaks a lot and without any desire for a response evidently.

"Yes. Do you live here with your boyfriend? It doesn't look like you do."

"Not that it's any of your business but no I don't. But seriously what are you doing here? How do you know my first name?"

"You lied to me. You told me it was just Nessa."

She is getting frustrated, her eyebrows are telling me everything. Her eyes were piercing a hole in my head and it was amusingly cute. Especially the way she is leaning up against the frame of the door.

"I looked you up." I admit honestly.

"What?"

"I looked you up?"

"Why would you do something like that?"

"I do things for unexplained reasons."

She snorted; disturbingly, "I doubt that."

"Fine. Honestly?" I ask she nods as if that was expected of me, "Go out with me."

"Excuse me?"

"Go out with me."

She laughs a little, "Oh my gosh, you stalked me so that you could ask me out. We met once, just once. With only two run ins and your hooked on me. So much so that you stalked me."

I feel like I may have made a fool of myself. She is playing off of this incredulous situation and really enjoying it. I focus my attention on her much more prominent parts of her body. So I let her have her fun. Because I have every intention on getting my chance with her in my own fun way, eventually.

"If you are finished with your incessant laughter and joking I'd like an answer sometime today."

"No." She shakes her head, "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to what I was doing. Goodbye Damien."

"For a second there I thought you had forgotten my name."

"I didn't I just chose not to use it."

I smile as the door closes in my face, just as she had before I knew she knew my name.

_______________________

I can't seem to understand why she wouldn't want to go out with me. I'm Damien Morse. I'm wealth, brains, and success. I'm an eligible bachelor it says so on magazines. She clearly has issues and there is no way in hell she doesn't know who I am.

I repeatedly wrist achingly sign forms that are well over do. Page after page it was almost therapeutic, possibly mind numbing even. If it weren't for her. She is just a girl. The scent of rosemary may have pulled me towards her but she is impossible. That isn't something that I am in need of. I don't need an impossible girl in my life. She would simply be a distraction.

"Sir." My door opens. I look into the green eyes of my assistant.

"Ms. Fields is there a problem?"

"Ms. Young has returned and is requesting to speak with you. She is standing outside this door. She tried to get in by herself I---"

"Let her in." I say, a smirk on my face.

She walks in clearly annoyed with Samantha Fields. Her forehead is forming lines. Her eyebrows are angled in an angry manner. The way her hair is sprung everywhere makes her look wild and her eyes look irate.

"What can I do for you Ms. Young?"

"What can you do for me?"

"Yes, what can I do for you? I'm very busy and you have not scheduled any appointments. So I ask you so that I may return to what it is that I do."

"Shut up. You came to my home after stalking me. And then asked me out. Now I'm home unsure if I should be afraid or not. I mean I should be right? You stalked me! You memorized my address and stalked me."

I recline against my desk, "And what can I do for you Ms. Young?"

"Shut up okay just shut up and stop saying that. I mean you couldn't have memorized my address. You came once and that was a quick uber and on top of that it was dark and we had been drinking. I don't think you just memorized it. How did you really find me out? Do we know each other and I just don't remember?"

Her anger façade was beginning to slip. And behind her irate pupils I was beginning to see her fear. Her eyebrows are no longer pointed they are curved down. She looks scared and I think she is scared because of me; by me. I am scaring her.

"Tell me." She says staring into my eyes with her sad scared ones.

"I have a private investigator. He looked into your background for me. I told him your address and your first name. He did the rest."

She looks taken back, "Why? Why would you do that?"

"You sparked my interest, Ms. Young and I'm not a very private person. I am except my public life is on display. If I were seen taking you out I would like to know what I'm in for. To stay on top of tabloids and bad press of course."

"That's all?"

"Yes. Well that and your scent is heavenly."

She noticeably blushes and bites down on the inside of her mouth before saying, "Tomorrow night at 6 I'm off. If you want to go out...

"Are you asking me on a date Vanessa?"

"Nessa and no you asked I simply changed my mind." After that she leaves closing the door behind her.