Eleven

Her legs are wrapped around me. Her nipples are in my face as she continues to ride me. Her breast bounce slapping my cheeks and I am allowing this. I slap her ass and she stops. I take the lead lifting her and dropping her. Then suddenly she begins to kiss on me and I again am allowing her to. But she starts to bite leaving marks on my skin.

"I like being your girlfriend baby."

"Vanessa. Ah fuck." She's ruining my perfectly good fuck.

"I am yours forever! Just like you are mine forever."

The words come out in a voice that isn't Vanessa's. It's creepy and unsettling and the good dream has officially crossed over into nightmare territory.

I wake up I don't know if that's a good dream or a nightmare. It's definitely a wet dream. It's true I may like Vanessa but I'm not interested in the dating thing. What she said a few days ago has been taking over my brain. I continue to think of it which is affecting my dreams. She is not my girlfriend. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my hands once, twice and one last time before starting my shower. When I come from the shower I comb my hair. I wrap the towel around my waist and get dressed for work.

I eat my usual breakfast and this time at home. I get to my office and Samantha Fields is waiting for me.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning Ms. Fields what is it?"

"Construction's head of the department is here to speak with you. Something regarding your ground work for the new hotel."

"Bring him to my office."

I walk into my office remove my blazer and take a seat. "Mr. Morse I'm Mr. Hunter I'm head of the-"

I look up at him interrupt him and say, "You are young." I smile, "I commend you on that, what seems to be the problem?"

"We think you should come to the site. There are multiple problems with your layout. Considering the flood that happened whiles back the ground is bad. Not sure your lay out will go well with the way that the ground is set up."

"Lead the way. I'll follow."

Reaching the site it's a load of dirt and nothing is done yet. I get out of the car and meet up with Mr. Hunter is currently getting out of his car. The land is big the hound looks like a load of shit but my guess is that the problem. Hunter hands me a sock like thing.

"You should put those on your shoes. Wouldn't want to mess up fancy shoes like those."

I put them on and follow after him, "Why is the dirt all muddy?"

"That's the problem the ground is wet about 8 feet deep. There was burst pipe from the prior hotel which is why the ground is deeply wet. Which is a real setback, we may not be able to start until month or so from now. If we start right now that is potential mold situation in your hotel lobby."

"Is there any good news Mr. Hunter?"

"Well yes, I met a girl outside your office."

I shake my head, "That's good news for you."

"It was a joke."

"Not a funny one. So what can we do? I can't take that big of a set back."

"I'd say if we take all this dirt and do a replacement. Prevent a mildew situation but it's the costly option."