Ten

Vanessa Young

Text Message

I see you thought you should write your number on my nightstand with your lipstick. You made a hell of a mess to clean
Read 11:15 am

I'm sorry you had a mess to clean.
Read 11:16am

I didn't I have someone to do that for me I'm terribly sorry if you thought I'd clean up your mess.
Read 11:19am

Oh my gosh now I feel bad. Well tell them or her or him that I'm sorry. Idk why I expected you to do it! I mean I've seen your house its not like you do the upkeep it requires.
Read 11:22am

I decided to call her instead of the ongoing to text messages. She seems to have me all figured out. I'm no ordinary rich man I do things for myself. I have simple days as well as my extravagant ones.

"Vanessa."

"Damien....my plan was you'd clean it up and have it memorized. Ugh so stupid." I laugh a little and she regroups. "I'm surprised you called I thought we were going to go on and on through text messages."

"I'm not a texter."

"Oh sharing....care to share anything else about yourself?"

"Nor am I a sharer."

She laughs, "I know I tried to think back on both of our dates you never shared a thing. It seems the only thing you talk about is how you are a millionaire, young and successful. Which by the way everyone already knows that about you."

"Are you asking for an inside story of my life?"

"No but I want to know your likes your dislikes, what makes you happy what makes you angry. If we're going to date and screw I think I should know more than your name and how successful you are."

"So you want to continue to date and screw me?" I smirk, "I had no idea you and I were dating and screwing. It happened twice I---"

"Shut up. Okay, I like you and it's pretty clear to me that you like me or sort of do."

"Vanessa, I'll pick you up when I get off which is at exactly 7:45. I will be at your place by exactly 8:10. I want you to be ready for me. By that I mean clothes on."

She laughs and I can practically see her turn pink at my words. "Should I be dressed up?"

"Please. And wear your hair up you know how I like your neck."

"Okay." She says and I end the call with a quick goodbye and return to my work.

______________________

I button my blazer as I get out of the car and walk to her front door. I knock exactly three times before taking a step away from the door. She opens the door and smiles as she looks me up and down. I return the favor as she stands before me in a white dress. The dress hugs her waist and accentuates her breast. Her hair is still in its curls up in a bun with a few strands hanging out front. Her features are beautiful and something in my body responds to the sight. But it is not my dick.

I smile, "I am impressed Vanessa."

"Thank you, I would commend you but you always look this great."