Twenty Two

I sit in my office sifting through some of my papers regarding the new hotel. I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do regarding the fact that the hotel is falling behind, due to the hiccups with construction. Due to this fact I have less on my hands and more stress weighing on my shoulders. Samantha pages me, calling in on my phone and I make no effort to answer it as I continue to sign my name on these damn papers. Sometimes this job is immensely boring.

Samantha opens the door, "Sir, Vanessa is here."

Just in time I could use a break.

She steps aside and in walks Vanessa she looks like she's got something going on. She's dressed in a really long sweater and her hair is down. She looks at the door before locking it.

"Hey baby." I say, earning no reply.

Only after a minute later she asks, "Are there cameras in here?"

"Yes...what's going on?"

She freaks, "Oh god...okay. I'm just thinking.... about backing out. Will they..."

Sensing she is about to do something she does't want people to see I push the button on my desk and kill the camera. "I've turned it off, care to tell me what's going on?"

She opens her sweater and reveals her red corset and a sexy lace thong to match.  She removes the sweater dropping on the floor. She stands there having completely lost all sense of confidence as I stare at her.

"Bring that sexy ass over here."

"I should probably tell you...I spoke with Calum..."

"I don't care."

"He wasn't too happy about it but he's--"

I pull her onto me, "I told you I don't care, so don't ruin this for me." She nods and I kiss her. "You look so sexy right now baby."

She smiles, "I know...so are you going to bend me over this desk or are we doing it on your chair?" And her confidence has reemerged.

I laugh a hearty laugh before saying, "You know I like to fuck you from behind."

_______________________

Text Message

I'm going to be expecting more desk sex in the near future. :p
Read 7:37 pm

Haha I'll see what I can do...if you go as deep as you did today I might just be back tomorrow
XD
Read 7:37pm

Baby you sure know how to turn me on
Read 7:39pm

I aim to please Mr. Morse
Read 7:40pm

Type it again
Read 7:41pm

Mr. Morse
Read 7:41pm

How fast can you get over here?
Read 7:43pm

For round 4? Sorry no can do tonight.
Read 7:45pm

I look at my growing erection and scoff.

What am I supposed to do with my hard on?
Read 7:45pm

I'm sure you know a thing or two to take care of that.
Read 7:46pm

I know a few someones.
Delivered
Read 7:50pm

She doesn't reply.