Twelve

I wake to her staring at me. "Quit that it's unsettling." I close my eyes again and when I open them again she is still staring at me except she's smiling.

"Vanessa, stop staring at me."

"I really thought you would have been long gone by now."

"Fine then pretend I am and quit staring at me."

"No. By the way, I have a spare toothbrush." She walks naked across the room which isn't a good idea since I have my usual morning wood. I look at her again then at my dick. Fuck that my dick is sore. I grab my cell phone off the night stand and see I've missed too many voicemails. I don't listen to them I simply delete them and make a call.

"Fields."

"Yes sir."

"I'm running late today. Push back my two meetings. Reschedule my appointment with the chiropractor see if I can get in today."

"Okay sir."

"And if any woman by the names of Marie, Penelope, Janice, and or Tina come there do not let them anywhere in the building have security escort them out. Also have someone change the locks on my home door today."

"Why sir, are you okay?"

"I'm fine just do it please."

"Yes sir, anything else."

"Call Henry for me tell him I need a ride."

"Address sir?"

"He knows where I am." I don't tell her the address I'm not exactly sure why but I didn't feel comfortable telling her. Vanessa walks back into the room with a tooth brush for me. She goes back into the bathroom and starts the shower.

"Anything else."

"That's all." I end the call and go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth just as she showers. She begins to sing not great but not bad. Something in between good and okay. I wash my hands three times before going to the shower. She comes out and spins the knob. And the steam comes from the shower practically choking me.

"I know you like it hot." She shrugs and grabs a towel wrapping it around herself.

I lather my body and stand still soaking in the steam taking in the punishing burns of the water. I turn the knob to cold to wash it off. I exit the shower comb my hair and I dress in the very clothes I wore the night before. I move fast as I see her with a box of donuts and coffee.

"I ran to the donut shop just around the corner."

I take the coffee and kiss her on the lips, "I have to go." I walk out the door and get in the waiting car. "My place Henry. Quickly." Now that I am seated in the car with no rush and no movement I relive what just happened a moment ago.

It's already happening. I'm already changing just as I suspected.

            _____________________

I look at the time, it's exactly 9:52pm. I had a shit day and had a massive employee and hotel complaint. Now I personally need to check in on my hotel. I have had another set back with the construction on my newest hotel. Now I need to use more money from my company to get the construction team to keep going. Which will take away from the decor money. Which isn't too bad so long as this doesn't get any worse. If they take too much money from the decor it will not be like my other hotels. I want and need this one to be one of my best hotels. There are too many competitors next to it for me to not make this the best.

I dial her desk, "Fields, my office."

"Sir." She says as she comes in.

"Get my flight ready for the early morning. Pack your bags have your runner up take your place at front desk. You give her the usual run down. Give her the other assistant phone. Pack for three days."