Summary

Despite her innocent looks and small stature, Rachel Fletcher is known to take no crap. What-so-ever. You could be the most badass football player at Venice High School. That made no difference. Ray just had to put in a little more effort when she flipped you onto your back. She was used to being threatened by groups and escaped every attack unharmed. She wasn't popular, but she wasn't an outsider - just like any other minor bully.

Despite his lanky, dark, threatening appearance, Calvin Eaton is no real threat - most of the time. He's just another outsider, like Ray is just another bully. He spends his time reading, writing poetry, listening to Billy Idol and Metallica, getting picked on by jocks, and slinking around, trying to remain undetected as much as possible.

Then one day Calvin and Rachel are assigned partners for a chemistry lab, giving them that once in a life time meeting of best friends for life. While a few boys from the cross country team have been pulling some dangerous pranks on Rachel, one prank includes Calvin. And that's where the two decide to draw the line and get revenge.

Rachel and Calvin decide to get back at the boys - as hard as they can , and not just once.

* There is swearing. However, there is less as the story continues as it is one of the symbols I use to show how the characters are changing into better people *