The Revenge War Is On Baby

The Revenge War Is On, Baby

Wednesday

I yawned.

Dear God, how is it possible for a class to be this fucking boring? I thought.

Okay, so maybe if I had been paying attention, it wouldn't be as boring. For the first time EVER, I had to give Mrs. Bullshit the teeny-tiniest bit of credit. She was smart enough to give me one of the extra parts where I pretty much just had to walk across stage.

...or was it I'm just supposed to stand there? Wow, I forgot already. Surprise, surprise, I thought and groaned, just wanting class to end.

Eventually it did. Eventually. Mrs. Bullshit's English class may have been over, but the school day certainly was not.

Will walked up to my side as I headed towards my locker. "Hey, Piglet"- Piglet? Really? That's the best he got? A freaking baby pig?! -"Don't forget to watch your step."

He attempted to trip me. Dumb move on his part. I jumped up over his swung leg as I hit him with my English textbook-which was not small and thin and light-and it dropped to the ground by the lockers as he staggered back. He slammed into some puny freshman who got squished between Will and the lockers.

"Trust me, I shall," I promised Will smugly. "Don't forget to study your English script."

Will drew his lips back into a snarl like he was some kind of animal. I wouldn't have been surprised if he was...That's a big fat fib. Of course I'd be surprised. Uh, who wouldn't?

"You're more of a fat piglet than I am," I grumbled.

Will let out a guttural growl. One of my eyebrows raised at him and I stalked away. Will didn't come after me to my surprise. I realized with a sigh that I'd have to go to the Lost-and-Found at the end of the day to get my English textbook back because I would not being returning to where Witt was.

~

I rummaged through the Lost-and-Found. Jackets, shirts, jerseys, shorts, short skirts, and lots-boy, do I mean lots, if you know what I mean-of other...um, stuff. There were textbooks, but there was more clothes than anything. Somehow my textbook had ended up at the very, very bottom.

"Really?" I whined out loud. "I only lost it today!"

"Sssh," scolded the librarian.

"Bite me," I snapped and stomped out, slamming into Will.

Will chuckled. "Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in."

"We're not even inside," I pointed out.

"Fine, dragged out, whatever, smart-ass," he retorted. "Just don't forget, I'm sooo gonna get you good when you least expect it-"

"Yada, yada, yada, I've been warned," I said, my tone filled with irritation and boredom as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I've heard it like a billion times before. Try thinking of something that might actually scare me."

"My warnings may not be scaring, but what's coming for you sure as fucking hell will be," he snarled.

"Whatever what you feel good inside," I told him sarcastic softness and gentleness.

"You're dead," he snapped.

"Have you already used that one? Or was it me? Because if I used it, then you just stole that line from me. If you used it, you really need a new threat. Seriously," I advised. "Now, I have a life, unlike bastards like you, and I am going to leave you so I can be happy and not continuously want to feel the need to rip out my eyes because you are sooo fugly."

Will tensed and I could actually hear him grinding his teeth he was so pissed. "Don't brush off what I've told you so easily."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it already," I told him and started to walk away. I turned around and started walking backwards, increaseing the distance between rapidly, as I yelled back at him, "Remember, whatever makes you feel happy. Now, I have some important plans to make-ones that involve you. Looks like the revenge war is on, baby!" I clicked my tongue and winked, just to make fun of him for extra measures. 

* Alright, tell me what you think. I really appreciate and love the feedback I already have. I also would like to know what could make my writing better! Vote, comment, share, help make Popular Outsiders awesome! *