chapter 1

"Camila!" Lauren banged loudly on the bathroom door at 7:45 in the morning of her and her band mates tour bus, "your bathroom time is up and I need to shower! We need to be in makeup in fifteen minutes!"

Camila's muffled voice came from inside the shower as she groaned, "Can't you just not shower today?"

"You're funny," Lauren scoffed outside the door as she tapped her foot, "Camila I'm serious, the rest of the girls are finished and we're the only ones left, it's my turn to get the shower."

"No!"

"Camila!" Lauren yelled as she heard no sign of the water turning off. Their makeup artist's was going to be so pissed if they were late. They were already so behind on schedule and they had to get to an interview right after makeup.

"Camila Cabello. If you do not get out of the shower in two seconds, I am going to knock this door down and pull you out of there."

"Do it." Camila dared from inside as she lathered her long hair with shampoo. She was nowhere near done and she wasn't going to get out of the shower all soapy was she? The answer was no.

"The door is unlocked and I'm not finished. You can come in."

"Oh," Lauren said quietly. She hadn't expected Camila to give in so easily. She opened the bathroom door and was immediately hit with the smell of Camila's strawberry shampoo and the steam coming from the hot water. It felt like a sauna in there.

She quickly brushed her teeth and flossed, noting that Camila still hadn't came out after she had finished with her teeth. She was starting to get really angry.

"Camz I need to shower. Now I only have less then ten minutes," she said in an obvious annoyed tone.

"I'm still not finished," Camila nagged behind the shower curtain.

"Okay then, I'm coming in there."

"Fine by me!" Camila replied.

Lauren shook her head, starting to lose her temper and quickly removed her flannel pajama pants, underwear and tank-top, since she didn't sleep in a bra. She stood naked before the shower curtain, suddenly feeling self-conscious that Camila was right on the other side naked as well. This wouldn't be too weird would it?

Her and her band mates had done this all the time. But she had yet to with Camila... Of course it wasn't weird. There was a first time for everything.

"I'm coming in," she said clearing her throat, deciding it wasn't such a big deal. "But no peeking!" She added.

"I'll face the shower head and you face the wall." Camila added.

Silently counting to three, Lauren opened the shower curtain and stepped in with her eyes shut. Luckily everything went smoothly and now she could feel the hot water running down her hair and body as she faced an empty wall.

After a while of washing herself, Lauren cursed under her breath once she realized her shampoo was on Camila's side of the tiny shower. She reached back, hoping that somehow she had gained super powers and the bottle would fly towards her hand, but instead she accidentally brushed Camila's bare leg.

"Woah, getting a bit touchy there aren't you?" Camila giggled as she heard Lauren gasp in embarrassment behind her.

"Oh shut up," Lauren snapped. "Pass me my shampoo bottle will you? It's the blue one, and hurry up already, God knows how long you've been in here."

"And if you keep this up I'll take longer, now here..." she grabbed Laurens shampoo bottle off the shower rack and passed it over her neck in which it was quickly snatched by a fuming Lauren. "You're in a bad mood," she added.