chapter 7

Upon hearing Dinah confess Camila's little secret about Shawn, Lauren started seeing flashes of red. She felt so stupid for not knowing what was going on.

"They've been what!?" She asked angrily.

Dinah's head snapped back and forth from her tone and anger to look between a fuming Lauren and at Camila who looked ready to pass out as she was hyperventilating.

"Didn't you tell her?" Dinah asked Camila, looking confused about what was going on between them.

"Funny you should mention," Lauren replied for Camila, before the smaller girl had a chance to speak. Her green eyes shot hate daggers at Camila. "She never told me shit." She added.

The smaller girl opened her mouth, but closed it shamefully. She knew that nothing she could say could fix things right now, only make them worse.

"So, Camila-" Lauren said sarcastically as she ignored Dinah and focused on Camila. "Is it for your own pleasure or what is it?"

Lauren knew she was being loud and raising her voice. She could hear people coming into the restaurant, but at this point she didn't care who could hear, or see them. She was too upset and angry to care.

"It's not like that-" Camila tried to explain rapidly before Lauren cut her off again. She reached across the table to grab Lauren's hand, but she snatched it away before she could get in contact.

"If it's not like that then what is it?" Lauren asked angrily crossing her arms in front of her chest, refusing to be touched, "Why are you hooking up with him?"

Dinah answered her question, thinking that she was helping out.

"Well, Camila told me that her and Shawn hooked up to prove to themselves that there wasn't anything going on between them, since management wants to make them an item."

Lauren felt her heart drop hearing that the same thing Camila had pulled on their first kiss was exactly what she had done with Shawn first.

Tears began pouring down Camila's face as she looked at Lauren's lost expression. "Lauren please listen to me, I swear it didn't mean-" but stopped upon hearing Lauren erupt in laughter.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Lauren laughed loudly, feeling so broken inside that now she felt nothing.

"Quit acting so damn innocent when you know what you've done. I was right from the very start, all you care about is yourself."

She scoffed watching Camila wipe her tears. Looking at the teary eyed girl after the confession, she now couldn't even see what had attracted to her in the first place. She felt nothing for her.

Now she knew what type of person she was. Someone who liked playing people, who was a relentless liar and selfish. She couldn't believe she ever wanted to have something with someone like her. Better now than later.

"You almost got me winded up in your little kid games, Camila." Lauren said sitting back on her chair calmly. "I don't know what type of game you're playing, but I'm out. Congratulations."

Camila shook her head regretfully. "You don't understand..." She said with a quivering lip.

"No, I really don't understand. And you know what? I don't even care to understand anymore." Lauren replied.

"Oh my god!" Dinah suddenly spoke up watching the fiasco in front of her. The girls had forgotten about Dinah's presence since she had stayed quiet. "I know what's going on here..."

Both girls looked at her. Camila, in panic and Lauren, expressionless. Dinah pointed her ring adorned finger at Lauren.

"You like Shawn!"