chapter 11

Lauren laughed watching her bandmates dance break during their meeting. She grabbed her pen and sighed looking at the awaiting stack of 7/27 CD's they still hadn't finished signing after an hour.

They had over five mountain high stacks left and her hand was starting to become numb. Not even in school did she ever write this much.

Grabbing her Starbucks cup, she took a sip of the semi-warm coffee and looked around the room. She noticed Camila was gone from her seat, instead in her spot sat her mother Sinu scrolling through her phone.

"Sinu?" Lauren called out. Immediately at hearing her name called out, Sinu put down her phone and focused her sight on Lauren. "Where's Camila?" She mouthed out.

"She said she was stepping out for fresh air," Sinu replied back. "That was a while ago." Lauren smiled and thanked her, returning back to her pile of their album covers

As she was signing her name in her usual scripture she paused to look at Camila's picture on the cover with her dusty pink dress and old fashioned coat, as she gripped her side with her hand. Lauren felt a leap of joy shoot inside her looking at the brown eye'd girl.

"I had sex with her." Lauren whispered to herself with a smirk.

She tore her attention away from the picture when she felt her phone vibrate in the pocket of her jeans. She pulled it out seeing a new text.

Camila Cabello:
Come to the bathroom.

She rose from her chair and cleared her throat loudly. "Be right back." She called out.

Everyone was too busy doing their own things on their phone or watching Dinah and Normani dance that nobody noticed her excuse herself. She hummed happily as she stepped out unnoticed, quickly sprinting to the bathroom.

Right as she opened the bathroom door, she was roughly grabbed by the collar of her shirt and pulled inside a bathroom stall. Her lips were attacked hungrily by Camila who pressed up against her on the stall.

"I'm guessing you missed me." Lauren spoke into Camila's lips as they kissed feverishly.

Camila didn't respond as she wrapped her hands around Lauren's waist and pulled her closer. She bit down on her lip earning a pleasuring sigh from Lauren. The bathroom was silent, the only sounds audible were the slight buzz of the air conditioning and them kissing. Camila disconnected their lips to move Lauren's black hair aside and kiss her neck.

"Someone's going to notice we're gone you know." Lauren moaned as she felt Camila suck slightly right below her ear. "Oh god, that feels good... Just not too hard or you'll leave a mark."

"What if I want to leave a mark?" Camila dared biting down softly on Lauren's pale neck.

Lauren smiled to herself. "Why would you want to do that?" She asked as Camila began kissing down her neck towards her cleavage as the smaller girl unbuttoned her shirt.

Camila paused to cup her left breast and give the skin above it a quick kiss before taking it into her mouth and sucking hard on the skin. She pulled back after a few seconds to admire the little red hickey right above Lauren's breast.

"So people could know you aren't available."

"Says who?" Lauren dared back raising her eyebrow at the smaller girl.

"Lauren?" Her mom Clara's voice sounded loudly as she opened the bathroom's door.

Camila quickly backed away from her, thankful that they were inside the stall and Clara couldn't see them. Lauren fixed her shirt, being sure to hide Camila's mark. They both stepped out of the stall looking innocent as ever.