chapter 10

Warning: Sexual Material.
(Lol finally)

Lauren sat up in bed feeling as if her entire body had been lit on fire. She felt burnt out.

Had that really just happened?

Their friendship was going so well those past few nights and Camila just had to go and parade around naked screwing things up. Now she was confused as hell. 

Watching Camila strip down had been hard enough for her to see without being able to do anything. Her hands longed to touch her. So then what would happen between them if she joined her in the shower?

She knew Camila wanted her to go in. Otherwise she wouldn't have left the door unlocked. Right?

Maybe they could continue what they had left off before Normani had interrupted them on set a few weeks ago. They were so close to experiencing something new together. Something she had wanted to bad then. But she also had to think of the pros and cons.

Cons: they just rekindled their friendship and it was better than ever. Could she risk it? Also, if something were to happen between them, what would that mean? Lauren didn't even know what their past fling had been and stepping into the shower would confuse her even more. Or actually, confuse her sexuality even more.

Pro's: Camila lips, her body, her butt. Her breasts, her hips, her moans. Her breaths against Lauren's neck. Her kisses that made her feel like she was alive.

Lauren scoffed to herself as she thought of the pro's and cons. The answer was pretty clear.

**********************************

As Camila washed up, she tried her hardest to be quick. If Lauren entered the bathroom while she had a bed of shampoo on her hair, it wouldn't be too hot, and she really wanted to be sexy for her. She was starting to get nervous.

Where was she?

She kept one ear plastered, listening to any sounds of the door opening meanwhile she washed the shampoo of her head. It had just been a few minutes since she left Lauren and entered the shower, but to her it seemed like forever.

She knew Lauren would show up. She just knew it.

But she needed to hurry up. The more Camila waited, the more she felt nervous. She always felt a power of surge when she was trying to flirt with Lauren, but this was different. Maybe this time, something would actually happen between them.

She knew it was a risky move because their friendship was going so well, but she saw Lauren's eyes as she stared at her naked body. She wanted her just as bad as Camila wanted her.

Camila thought of what the scenario should be when Lauren arrived. Once she heard the door open, she could pretend she didn't hear her come in and continue showering, so Lauren could watch her and eventually join in. Camila could be soaping up her body at this point.

Another option- would be stepping out of the shower, and helping Lauren undress so she could join her. She would be dripping water, but she figured a slicked body would turn the green eye'd girl on.

Done. She preferred the second option.

She grabbed her body wash and lathered up her body. She was about to grab her razor, but saw she didn't actually need it. She sheepishly smiled to herself for being so ready. The past nights she would always hope something happened between them. Better safe than sorry right?

She continued washing the strawberry body wash all over her skin until she finally heard the sound that made her heart jump right out of her chest. The door opening.