Keepin' em

De'Andre's P.O.V

(Bentley in mm)

I woke up from my sleep to crying and when I checked the time it was close to 4:00 am. Angelo was still sleeping on my chest and damn that nigga cute. I wanted to get up in them guts but this nigga have me wanting to be sweet and shit.

I got out of bed and went to check on the boys. Bentley was up and crying and as soon as I picked him up Emilio woke up crying too. I went over to his side of the bed and picked him up as well.

"Hey lil man what's wrong? Had a bad dream?" I asked Emilio

"Daddy I am scared, can I sleep with you in your bed?" he said with the sleep still in his voice. I was speechless when he called me daddy because he never did before only Bentley would say dada. I could not wipe the smile off my face just thinking about being a dad to these two lil dudes.

"Sure lil man let's go to the room with Angelo." I said while I tried getting Bentley to stop crying but nothing worked and I started thinking somethin was wrong with my lil dude.

"What's wrong with them Dre?" Angel asked when we entered the room.

"Bae Emilio got scared and Bentley won't stop crying" I said. Angel got up and took Bentley and checked his pampers and then said "Oh wow! this thing is loaded! This is the only one left Dre and I totally forgot to go to the store after we found them."

"Bae chill cuz I told you I got you. I went and I got pampers and stuff. This lady helped me cuz man I was clueless bae." I said while chuckling.

"Aight cool. Thanks Dre I will pay you back in the morning and that was sweet of you." he said and I got upset.

"Yo nigga what you finna do? huh? What do I always tell you Angelo Carter? That I got you! So why are you bringing up this crap about paying back bae? That lil man called me daddy a few minutes ago and trust me I ain't never felt that way before. I love them just as much as you do so don't do that bull again aight!" I said while calming down cuz I really don't want to lose him because of my thug vibe.

"Dre I just wasn't sure if you really wanna take on the responsibility. I won't do it again but boi you better not talk to me like that again or else." he said while geting back in bed with Bentley who stopped crying after being changed.

We had both boys in bed with us. Emilio was sleeping on my stomach and Angelo had Bentley cuddled up to him. I took up his hand and kissed it then we went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with dem two lil dudes cuddled up in bed with me but Angel wasn't there. I heard pots in the distance so I figured he was in the kitchen. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene then went to the kitchen. I saw bae in boxers and t-shirt making eggs, bacons and pancakes so I walked up and hugged him from behind.

"good morning sexy, looking all sexy and shit in those boxers and tee." I said while kissing his neck.

"Hey handsome, your the sexy one in just boxers and remember we are going slow Dre." he said while cutting fruits.

"So you tellin me that I can't kiss on you? Bae we kissed twice already! Come on and cut a nigga some slack. I mean you out here making breakfast for me and the boys and yourself and I just wanna kiss you for me and the boys as a thank you" I said while smiling hard at him.

He busted out laughing "Babe all you gotta do is say thanks but being that you always got me, I guess you can give me butterfly kisses for now and hugs." He said while chuckling. "De'Andre go wake up the boys so we can eat"

I went in the room and got the boys up and we had breakfast together. After giving Bentley his toys and Emilio of course wanted to watch tv, Angelo and I had to talk business now that we called CPS.

"What do we do now?" he asked

"We gotta do whatever it takes to keep em" I replied. I felt stressed out cuz a nigga getting all attached to this kinda life and shit and then I still had my confession for Angelo and I ain't know how he's gonna take it.

There was a knock at the door and Angelo got up to get it. Then I heard him scream out

"Daddy! How the hell did you get here dad?" Angelo was asking and I was sitting in the living room with the boys thinking that now i gotta impress his daddy and all that.

"Hey De'Andre this is my dad Richard Carter" Angelo said. I got up and dapped his dad up.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Carter, my name is De'Andre Matthews" I said hoping this nigga likes me for his son.

"Nice to meet you too De'Andre, now tell me what business you got with my little boy?" he said while mugging the hell outta me.

"Ummm, well sir I helped your son out of a situation at the park and we got to talking and then we found em two lil dudes right here and took em here." I responded

"So that's all? You tellin me a thug dude like you ain't trying to get with my son?" he said. I was thinking what the fuck is his problem yo.

"Well to be honest sir, I really am feeling your son and I would definitely like to be his man but he wants to go slow." I said while mugging him back.

"Dad quit with all that cuz I am not your little boy anymore! Damn!" Angelo said

"Boy you better watch your mouth. Now where my grandsons at?"

Angelo took him to meet the boys and then came back and apologized for his dad and said he was impressed with how I dealt with his dad. I was smirking at him like I was the shit.

The doorbell went off and I went to get it and it was a lady from CPS. We went in the living room and we spoke with her. She said that we had to be certified as foster parents to keep the boys and I was getting mad as fuck cuz I love em two little niggas and I ain't certified as a caregiver so I could not keep em.

"I am certified Mrs. Hopkins and I would like to keep them." Angelo said and I was shocked cuz he never told me he was.

"Well Mr. Carter just give me a sec to put in some favors." she said while walking in the kitchen to make her calls.

We sat there and then we heard laughing from the kitchen. Angel and I went to look and it turns out that his dad and Mrs. Hopkins went to high school. I left em in there talking and went by the boys.

"Dada ball! Play daddy!" Bentley said while climbing all over me. I felt proud being called daddy and so I went to play with him on the floor, Emilio came over and joined us and it turned into a tickle war. I was so into playing with em that I only noticed the others when a flash went off from Angelo taking a pic. Mrs. Hopkins smiled and Mr. Carter was laughing so I guess he is cool with me now I hope.

"Good news dada, we get to keep em but you have to get certified" Angelo said to me while tearing up. I got up with the boys and went over to him and hugged him then I went in and I kissed my bae. I didn't care what his daddy was thinking cuz this is my family now, this where my heart at.

"Bae just tell me how to get it done and it is done. I told you I got you Angel." I said and he blushed.

Mrs. Hopkins left and said she will be back with more papers and stuff to be signed. Angel and I decided to go to the shopping with the boys to get them stuff they will need. Angel's dad decided to stay in and make lunch for when we get back. We took my car a Jaguar XF R Sport cuz I had car seats in the back that I got and we headed out.

Not too sure about this chapter but I hope you like it. Gotta check up on that CPS thing tho lol. Remember to comment and vote!

What do you think De'Andre's confession is about?

Will Angelo have a change of heart?

Let me know what you guys think. Next chapter coming soon, slow updates for now cuz I have finals right now. Nuff Love!!!