Reunited

Angel's P.O.V

I felt a little better knowing that Rambo and the guys got some info on Gabe and I was hoping that Dre found him. I tried to be patient waiting for the phone call tha the found him but I knew it wasn't so because Dre would have called back the moment he saw him right?

I had the boys showered and ready for bed as it was their bedtime now at 8:30 and they had to go to school in the morning. I told my Dads to go to bed and relax that I would handle the boys tonight because I don't want them feeling neglected. I tucked them in after reading their bedtime stories and when I checked the time it was now 9 pm.

I could not sleep and so I decided to talk to Brandon and give him an update because he was worried sick and wanted to fly out but I told him not to.

"Bran you know Dre wants another kid?" I told him or more or less asked him

"Nigga you are lying! I can't wait to become a father but Sean and I just started getting stuff back together after our breakup"

"Maybe that is what you guys need. He does wanna be a dad and that boy has made it clear he wants to have kids with you so go for it Bran. Quit waiting on the perfect time to do things because there is never a perfect time. Maybe having a kid to care for and to watch each other interact with would be good for you guys" I suggested because I know they love each other like crazy.

"Angelo Carter you best talk to Sean about taking the step first because you know how easily I freak out."

"Brandon he is your man! Quit being such a clitoris and talk to your dude about it" I know he gets weak when I call him a clitoris and it made him crack the hell up!

"You are something else buttnose!" he laughed at my name for him since we have been in college from the first year. "Well sweetie my man just got here so I am gonna go and tend to him. Please keep me posted about my nephew and stay positive because Dre and the police will find him." Brandon has always been an optimist and I loved that about him.

"I will Bran, talk to you in the morning so good night" I told him and then hung up. I was about to head to bed after turning out the lights when I heard the front door open and Dre walked in.

"Baby what happened?" I asked as I rushed over to him and he held me in his arms.

"Hey dad" I heard from behind Dre and I froze. I just broke down and when Dre released me and then stood beside me I saw him, my son, my little boy was standing there and I felt like the world was off my shoulder. He ran over to us and he started crying after we both just held him.

"Hey stinky boy go and shower, remember I told you that you is smelly as hell" Dre laughed and so did Gabe. I was a bit confused because I thought they would have been mad at each other. Gabe for Dre saying that he almost went to prison because of Dre and then Dre for how Gabe acted out and then ran away. It seemed as if they talked on the way here from where he found him.

When Gabe went to his room to shower, I was sitting with Dre and he told me what happened and that they both had a talk and cleared things up. I was so proud of him and how he never gave up until he found him. I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"That was for being the good man you are and can be for your sons and for me. I love you De'Andre Matthews and thanks for finding our son"

"I love you too baby and it is my job to take care and look out for my family" he responded.

Gabe's P.O.V

I know I probably messed up by running away and I know my dads are not pleased but I just don't wanna go back to that school with Ricky Jr. there and besides I have no freakin' friends at school because they all think I am some homeless kid still with two dads.

I love my dads and I am not ashamed of them but i hate school. I was in my shower getting clean when I thought about the fact that I am grounded as hell this time and I know Daddy is gonna have his boys watch my every move now.

After I got done I went back downstairs where I saw my parents cuddled and I went right over and laid between them. Both of em kissed my head and then dad lifted my chin to look at him

"Promise me you will never do that to us again Gabe. I was so scared and I thought I lost you when I saw that boy's body at the mortuary." he said.

"I am so sorry I did that but I was mad at daddy and Ricky Jr." I tried to explain "Daddy am I still grounded?" I gave him a the best I'm sorry look and he said we will see what dad has to say first. I quickly looked over at dad and he smile and kissed my head. I felt lucky but that was shattered when dad spoke up.

"Kiddo you are so grounded, No ipad, no cell phone. Daddy anything you wanna add to the list?" he asked daddy who smiled.

"Well we can give him a good birthday party still and we can let him watch TV but only if it is with us or the Grand-dads. No computer and all of that for two weeks. What do you say about that kid?" he asked me and I thought it was fair because I was being stupid and I nodded.

Dre's P.O.V

We woke up with the boys all over us on the couch where we fell asleep and I have never seen them lil rugrats so excited to see their brother.

"Gabe come on let's go and play!" Emilio screamed and his little brother followed.

"Let's play Gabwiel" Bent said. I watched them walk off with Bent on Gabe's back. I had a meeting with Rambo and a bank associate about the mechanic shop so I went to shower.

I was in the shower when bae stepped in and just lookin' at him had me on brick. I was kissin' his neck and he was strokin' my dick. I wanted to make this shit last but I had to get to the meeting on time. I lifted Angel and he had his legs around my waist and I lined up and pushed in. He was so tight, it's like this lil nigga had a spell on me.

"Baby you are so big! Dre I want it" he begged while moaning and kissing me as I was thrusting in him.

"Oh shit baby! That ass is so warm " I had my head back a little and my eyes closed as I fucked my boyfriend. I put him down and then turned him around and then entered him. I was smashing the fuck outta bae

"Dre you gonna make me cum! Oh fuck baby! Don't stop Dre, her eit comes nigga!" he was moaning and breathing so heavy as he blasted that nut on the shower wall. His ass gripped my cock so tight and then I felt my nut comin'

"Yo Angel don't move! Fuck baby! I'm gonna nut in that sweet ass! Fuuuuuuck!" I screamed as I busted my nut in him.

We quickly finished our shower and when I got dressed I saw that the grandparents were up and playing with the boys. I went over and kissed each of my boys bye and then I kissed Angel and left to make this shit happen.

Okie dokes dudes and dudettes, this was kinda like a filler chapter, more drama to come in the next chapter so brace ya selves! The curtain will be coming to a close soon ( I think lol) Remember to VOTE and COMMENT.

Nuff Love!