Visitors

De'Andre's P.O.V

{De'Andre in mm}

I got to the hospital and saw Trell and Rambo there with Kevin and the boys.

"Trell what happened?" I walked over to my brother who just held his head down on my shoulder and started crying. I hugged him in an attempt to get him to calm down but this nigga startin' to scare me. I looked over at Rambo expecting the worst when he shook his head no and that made me sigh in relief.

"Trell it's ok lil bro. Come on chill out for a minute and talk to me. I'm here now and I got you Trell." He was sniffling and then Rambo gave him some tissue to wipe his face.

"We went over to check on him and I just saw him bent over clutching his chest. Rambo and I took him here and they have him inside now. The doc said we can see him in a few and they keeping him in here for a while."

"Ok cool. Did you call Angel?" I asked, before he could answer Gabe came running over to me and hugged me. I saw Angel with the twins in their stroller and the rugrats on either side of him. I kissed Angel on the lips and just hugged him because I needed him right now.

"Is everything going ok?" he asked. I nodded and he sighed in relief. I took up the twins while Angel lifted a quiet Bentley. We sat in the waiting room together. Emilio sat with Trell and Rambo, Gabe was with his lil boyfriend, I had the twins; one on each leg and Angel had Bentley. The doctor came out and said we could see him but only we had to be quiet and quick because he needed his rest.

"I got him his own room Dre, Rambo helped me to pay for it." Trell said to me as we walked to the room.

"I'll give you back the money" I said.

"No! This is our grandfather! I wanna do something for him! You can do something else yo." I agreed and we went in the room. The twins wanted to crawl on his bed to hug him like they do when we visit my Gramps but, we could not let them this time. Emilio and Bent sat at the foot of the bed.

"I got both my boys and my Grand-kids with me! How are my little babies doing?" Gramps said to the boys and they all said good, except the twins were a babbling mess.

"Gramps you scared us man! Don't do that again cuz I almost lost it out there" I said. He smiled and Trell just started crying again. He walked away from the bed but Rambo followed him to the corner of the room and kept kissing him all over his face to calm him down. I watched that nigga that was my boy from we were all teens and I felt proud knowin' he love my lil brother like that.

"Gramps he gone be ok his man got him so don't even worry about that" I told Gramps who was gettin' worried written all over his face.

The boys carefully hugged him and we all did as well afterwards. When we left the hospital, we all went out to get some lunch and to kick it at the park where Angel and I met.

"Baby we all here they ain't doing anything so relax and let them have fun without the intimidation" Angel said to me. I couldn't stop watching Gabe's and RJ's interaction. I can't help being an overprotective dad and I guess they all know it. KJ was on his phone textin' away and from the look on that lil niggas face and his dad's face I knew he was talkin' to a boy. Kevin was close to smacking his head and taking the phone but Rambo was like Angel, telling him to chill out.

We had blankets and a cooler and we just chilled there until it was time to head home. The twins were a excited to explore a new place and Bent and Emilio were with them being awesome big brothers.

"Daddy! Dad! Look over there!" Emilio said and pointed. I notice he was pointing to the tree he was hiding with his brother when we found them.

"You remember?" Angel asked and he nodded. Bentley was too busy playing with his brothers to even care about the tree.

"I swear you and Dre too cute with this gay family values thing yo" Trell said while chuckling.

"I love your brother fool, he is my sexy thug daddy" Angel told them then started laughing. "Besides when do you guys plan to start a family? Aren't you try and get registered as foster parents?" Angel asked and they both nodded.

"Nigga you told me you wasn't sure so how come you nodding now?" Kevin asked Rambo.

"I wasn't sure yet but babe said we gone do it so now I know geeez lady!" Rambo replied to Kevin who was muggin' him. We were having a great time by the park and when it was time to go, the boys were sad. I carried the twins this time while Angel held the rugrats on the way to the car. We all got in our separate cars and after strapping the boys down, we left to head home to get showered and have them take a nap.

I was working on dinner while Angel worked on some stuff for his company. The boys were sleeping after their bath that Angel and I gave them. I was making a Jamaican dish that bae showed me; Rice and peas with fried chicken.

"Baby do I put the coconut milk in the peas?" I yelled from the kitchen,

"Yeah babe and then you add the rice to it. So just add the coconut milk to the peas and then add the rice" he replied. The doorbell rang and I was gonna get it so that bae could focus but he was quicker.

"I got it baby!" he yelled to me. I went back to cooking and after a while Angel called for me to come to the door. I turned the flame down and washed my hand then left the kitchen.

"Sup baby?" I asked from the living room.

"Someone here to see you. Not sure who he is though" he mouthed. I went to the door and I saw a man standing at the patio. He was a bit darker than I am and he was rockin' em grey hair. He was really good lookin' and in good shape.

"Hey man uuum I'm De'Andre how can I help yah?" I said to him. He stood there and I saw a tear fall from his eye.

"My you have grown! My baby boy all grown up!" he said. I was confused cuz I don't even know this nigga and it seems he has me mixed up with someone else.

"Man are you sure you got the right house yo?" I said. He smiled and then held out his hand.

"De'Andre Matthews?" he said and I nodded with a look of confusion on my face "Your brother is Latrell Matthews right?" he asked again and I nodded once more.

"Yo who are you and how you know our names and shit?" I asked him and I was getting a little heated.

"I'm your father!"

There you go guys! I am pretty pumped right now with this book and I hope you guys feel the same. VOTE and COMMENT if you do! Remember to check out my other stories and add em all to your library for updates. See yah in the next update dudes and dudettes.

Nuff Love!