Daddy Mode

Angelo's P.O.V

{Angelo in mm}

I knew that De'Andre was hiding something from me because that phone call said it all. He was trying to talk in codes and shit but let me find out he messed up again and see what happens. After we had the boys cleaned up and Gabe was ready we strapped them in the car seats and headed out to the movies with babe driving.

"Daddy ummm can I watch something other than the movie y'all wanna see?" Gabe asked Dre who looked at me.

"No you are not Gabriel, we are having a family night son come on and don't be a spoil sport" I told him. I saw him rolling his eyes in the mirror and then he went on his phone texting away and I knew what was up at the moment.

"But Dad it is a kid movie! I ain't no kid again Geez!" He was ready to argue and I knew it would only be a matter of time before Dre said something.

"Keep it up buddy and see what happens" Dre said. There! I knew he was gonna lay it on Gabe and it made me horny just hearing him in his Daddy mode.

"Son, if you do this family night without arguing then I let you go on the date with Ricky Jr. but! The lil nigga gotta come get you at the house cuz I wanna talk to him before you guys leave." Dre bargained and I just sat in the front smiling.

"Thanks Daddy! You are the bestest daddy ever!" he squealed and was back to texting.

"Oh so I don't get no thanks for being cool about the date from the get go?" I asked jokingly and to my surprise my 13 year old son leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Dad for being awesome and knocking sense into Daddy always" he said then we bust out laughing.

"Aight you got jokes huh Gabriel? Remember the fate of the date in my hands lil dude" Dre replied and that got him to simmer down instantly. "10 points for the Daddy yo" Dre said and I had to laugh along with him.

"The twins were a babbling mess as Emilio and Bentley played with them the entire ride to the theater. When we pulled up and got them out of the car. Andre had Zayne in his arms while he held on to Bentley and I had Zaire while Gabe held Emilio's hand. We got our ticket and went in and the kids were happy. Heck! The twins even squealed a few times while we were there.

"Hey son you wanna go and get some popcorn and candies?" Dre whispered to Gabe who nodded and took the money and left. He was gone for about 10 minutes when Dre got up to look for him. I knew shit was about to hit the fan between our son and Dre. I could not leave because I had the babies plus the rugrats and they were actually watching the movie.

Gabe's P.O.V

{Gabe in mm}

{Gabe in mm}

I was waiting on Ricky because he told me that he was waiting on me by the popcorn stand and I ain't seen him as yet.