Trip and Trippin'?

Dre's P.O.V

I was up with the boys and we made breakfast together because Angelo had a meeting with his team. I gotta say that bae impresses me with his ability; startin' a catering company that is doin' so well and taking care of our sons and holdin' me down. I couldn't stop smiling because not only did get back my family and the love of my life but I also got some good ass sex.

I was brought out of my little playback by screams coming from the TV room.

"Guys what's wrong?" Bent ran over and he was crying and showing his arm which had a red mark from Emilio's hit.

"Emilio what did I tell you guys about fighting?" I was a little upset because I don't want em fightin' at all.

"Daddy he hit me with his toy car first!" Milio started to cry because he knew I did not want them fightin' and shit.

"Bentley you are not to hit your brother! Daddy is gonna put you both in time out for fightin' so go get in your corners" I felt like the cop parent right now and not the cool dad but I had to do this because I ain't want em being no bad boys and thinkin' fightin' is ok. They were both in their respective spots; Bentley was at one corner of the room sitting with his face to the wall and Emilio in a next corner with his face to the wall.

Just as they were in time out bae's car pulled up and I thought that was some quick meeting but I wasn't complaining cuz I missed him.

"Babe I'm home where you guys at?" he shouted when he entered. Bentley got out of time out but I marched him right back even though that lil nigga was cryin'.

"What happened? Wait! Let me guess, they were fighting right?" Angel asked and I nodded.

"Just put both them lil dudes in time out so they still have some minutes left. Bent hit Milio with his toy because he wanted the remote to watch his show and Milio hit him back" I told Angel while hugging him and now kissing him. "I missed you babe, dang you smell good!" I said while sucking on his neck.

"Boy you better quit! What you wanna do now that I am home?" he asked while smirking at me.

"Well I gotta go by the shop for a lil while and then hit up some of my homies about some stuff." I knew that he would not wanna hear that but I was planning a surprise for him and so I told him that for him not to find out.

"Babe you're not gonna chill with us? We just got back on good terms Dre!" he sounded a bit disappointed and I so I decided to just make my work as quick as possible.

"Babe I will be back soon I promise. Hey boys come here!" I called them over and I gave em hugs and kiss em on the forehead. Emilio was stuck on me and so I had to take him with me but Bent was mad at me and so he was being a daddy's boy for Angel. I had Emilio in my arms and I gotta admit this lil dude was growing. Angel had Bentley who was resting his head on Angel's shoulder and so I went over and hugged em both and kissed bae.

"Love you both ok" he said when we headed for the door.

"Love both of you as well, see you in a few baby" I told him and then left.

I got to Trell's house and I started getting things ready for babe's surprise. I got our tickets and booked the hotel. Trell seemed a bit out of it and I wanted to know what was up with him. I got Emilio before the TV and he was not having that because he wanted to stay in my arms and I knew it was because he got time out earlier.

"Son just chill out before the TV let me talk to Uncle Trell a little ok? I will be right here" I begged but he was not making a move so I decided to just talk to Trell still.