Thug Mode

3 months later

De'Andre's P.O.V

It has been three months since Angelo has said a word to me. He leaves the boys at my brother's house when it is my time to have them and then he picks them up back. I haven't been myself since he took his stuff and left my crib. A nigga has gone deeper in this drug game and I have been stealing more cars and lately I have ordered my homies to scare some guys that owe me money. I haven't talked to Maya since and she been blowin' up my phone and shit and cussin' me out on the streets. I decided to go by her place to talk to her cuz I am tired of her shit. I got there and her brother opened the door.

"Yo fuck boy what you want man?" he was showing out for no reason.

"Nigga move before I knock your dumb ass the fuck out!" I pushed him out the way and walked in. I saw the bitch sitting in the sofa and her bump was showing.

"Dre what the fuck you doin' here? You barging in like you live here and shit! When I wanted to talk to your deadbeat ass you was actin' like I ain't there!" She was now rolling her eyes and being her ratchet self.

"Trick shut the fuck up cuz we going out to the doctors now! Go get your shit" I was dead serious and I knew her brother would try and stop it with his ugly ass.

"Nigga call my sister any names and see what I do to you!" he got up in my face with his nostrils flaring and shit.

"Yo dawg get out my face cuz I ain't here to see you. I ain't got shit to deal with you cuz I fucked your sister not you!" I pushed him out my face and the little bitch decided to take a swing at me. He missed and I went in beast mode. I started to fuck him up with kicks and Maya was screaming for me to stop. I stopped only cuz she might be carrying my child.

"You better hold your fucking ugly body guard! Coming at me like a fucking hamster! Bitch!" I was looking at Mario on the floor coughing and in pain. "Yo Maya get your shit NOW!" She got her bag and we went out to my car. The drive to the doctors was mostly silent until I asked the burning question

"Why the fuck would you play this game on me and mess up my life Maya? You knew it was just a fuck and if this is my kid, why you had to blurt it out when Angelo was there? Why you gotta do me like that man? Now I hardly see my kids and Angelo hasn't talked to me in three months!" I knew she was hearing the hurt in my voice. I was trying to stay thug but the thought of losing my family over this piece of ass just made me realized how stupid I was.

"Dre you wanna blame me? Nigga I did not hold you down! We are both to blame in this shit so don't be acting like I am the villain in this!" she was getting heated "Why are we going to the doc? I don't have an appointment until the next two weeks." She raised a brow while looking at me trying to figure out what was happening.

"We gonna get a DNA test done. I already had shit set up and Maya if this ain't my kid trust me you are gonna regret ever fucking with me!" I was dead serious and I could see the fear wash over her because she knew I wouldn't think twice about setting the boys on her and making her life hell.

"Dre don't do this to me! Why would I lie to you about having your kid? She started to cry but I could see behind all the tears that she was worried and it only made my anger fester. I knew I had my part in this for cheating on my man but I was confused and it was a one time deal. We pulled up to the docs and we went in.

"Hey doc sup man? Hope I am on time for that test to be done on this kid" I knew the doc because he went to school with my dad and they were friends before my dad became a fuck up and left me and my brother.

"We are good man so let us get this started Mr. Matthews and Ms. Miller just come this way" He said leading us to a room that seemed to be set and ready and we was just gonna get the truth out for good. Maya looked at me and then started rolling dem eyes like she had a problem with them.