Sinking Feeling

De'Andre's P.O.V

It has been a while now since Ricky Jr. who we were now callin' RJ because there was KJ and they both acted like long lost brothers. Gabe was happier now that RJ was closer and they both got a little freedom but I still had the final say up in this bitch. I mean, the lil dude is 13 and RJ is 14! They knew the rules and if they got broken then that would mean less privileges.

Emilio was stuck mostly to Angel and I was only needed for money and toys. My son is one smart dude yo! He be pressin' me hard for ten bucks a week! Of course I cave cuz he my lil baby boy and I love him to death. I still get my hugs and kisses daily from him but that's about it. When he wants to be comforted he goes to his dad but when he gets in it with his brothers he finds me.

Bentley, now this lil nigga is one Daddy's boy! He is stuck on me for everything! I mean, he is three going four but he be actin' like he a man and shit. Baby boy even be callin' me and his dad bruh but I can't be mad cuz he either got it from me or his Uncle Rambo. Angelo still treat him like a helpless baby and I guess that is why he be stuck on us. He is really into the big brother role and he watches out for the twins like a hawk.

The twins! Now they are growin' like weeds yo. We can all tell them apart now because their personalities are a little different. Zayne is more active and is like the lil leader of the trouble making moments. Zaire is more the chill type; he will play with his toys longer than Zayne without any problems. They are both Daddy's boys! Angel and I can't get a break from them two lil niggas. They cry like crazy when they can't get to their dads.

I am just sitting here with bae's head in my lap watching all of em play around. We been makin' wedding plans but I left it up to hubby to decide what he wants. We already decided on a date and that was because I really didn't wanna wait too long. I guess things were going good for now between bae and I and these plans.

The boys were on skype with Angel's dads and of course the twins stole the show. My phone went off and it was a text from Rambo askin' if I was still game for going out. I was kinda scared to ask bae if he would be cool with it cuz we having a lil family time, but I promised the fellows.

"Baby, you cool with me going out with the boys tonight for a lil while? I promise to keep my phone on and to call and check up on you guys."

"Ummm ok no prob just make sure you are safe and I hope you don't come home too late." That was what I was hoping to hear. I went and got dressed and headed out to meet up with the boys. Rambo, Kevin and Trell were waiting for me by the bar and we just took it from there. We decided to hit a the club and it was swinging up in there. We all had a few drinks and Rambo and Trell were all hugged up while Kev tried to cuff a nigga that was checking him out.

I went outside to call Angelo to see if he was good.

"Baby erthing ok?" I asked.

"Yeah the boys are in bed and I am just chillin' in the sofa lookin' at tux for us." I couldn't stop cheesin' and I knew this shit was wrong being here.

"Aight baby. You know I love you right?" I asked

"Yeah and I love you too stud" he said. After we hung up I went back inside and told my brother and the fellows I had to leave. When I got home, Angelo was sleeping on the sofa and I picked him up and carried him to our room.
................................................................

I woke up to the twins crying and I got up to check on them. I got em changed and took em back to our room to chill out for the rest of the night.

"Dre are they ok?" Angel croaked out. I kissed him before nodding. He pulled Zayne in a hug and I laid Zaire on my chest to sleep.

"Baby you awake?" I asked.

"Yeah wassup?"

"I just have this bad feeling bae, like something bad is gonna happen and it is buggin' me"

"Dre it is probably nothing; maybe you need to sleep and see if it will go away" he whispered. I laid there in bed and I felt Angel hold my hand and laced our fingers together. I finally fell asleep to my hubby caressing my hand softly while we held our sons.

The next morning I still had that same sinking feeling and I just could not shake it off. The boys were already up and busying themselves.

"Daddy can you take me to RJ and KJ?" Gabe asked and I nodded.

"Got you stuff packed?" I asked and he showed me his bag by the door. Nigga was ready to go kick it with his boyfriend. I am trying my best to not be a jerk of a dad right now. I got the keys and kissed Angelo on the lips.

"Takin' the kid to Kevin's, need me to pick up anything by the store on my way back?" I asked and he said no. "Aight I am gonna stop by the shop then for a while." Bentley came bounding up to me and I knew what that meant, he wanted to tag along with me. After getting him buckled, we drove to Kevin's house to drop off Gabe and then went to the shop.

I was checking on the list of parts that I got as request by the guys and I took it as well as signed. Bent was playing with the model car that was on my desk. My phone started ringing as I picked up bentley to leave.

"Hello"

"Dre where are you?" my brother asked in a hurry and I knew something was wrong.

"Trell what's wrong? I am at the shop bruh"

"Get to the hospital now! Gramps just had a heart attack"

Another chapter down y'all! I can't believe I am close to 50 chapters. I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember the drill, VOTE and COMMENT! Next update coming soon.

Nuff Love!