Handled by a Thug

Angelo's P.O.V

(Angelo in mm)

I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes when I watched De'Andre reading the message on his phone. I was angry because he lied to me and I felt hurt.

"Bae I swear it is not what it seems like just let me explain please. I ain't do shit with this bitch ass nigga" he said while holding on to my hands tightly and looking in my eyes.

"Dre let me go so I can get my kids and get out of your house please" I pleaded. I probably should be more forceful but this is how he makes me feel.

"Naw you not going nowhere yo so quit with that leaving with the boys shit. I can't let you go cuz you is gonna ignore my black ass when you leave. We sortin' thru this shit now." He had me pinned in the corner of the room and he was still holding my hand but not as tight. I decided to hear him out but only because of our kids.

"Now, I went over to Trell's and nigga was talkin' shit that I need to smash that hoe cuz he be wanting the d and I am gettin' soft and shit because of you. Bae I got mad and went downstairs when Ty wanted to go home and I offered to drop him off. I know I should not have cuz you was mad when you saw me with him and shit but I felt bad knowing he got jumped and shit. We was drivin' to his place and talking and he asked for my number to hit me up when he comes to the shop with his car and shit. Bae I ain't even been thinkin' his crazy ass was playin' me and shit. I gave him my number not knowing he would have done shit like this. Baby you gotta believe me cuz I am tellin' the truth and if you leave and quit talkin' to me I am gonna go over to Ty's and fuck him. Matter of fact go get dressed I'm finna hit him up by his house." Dre got up after telling me all that happened and went to put his shoes on.

"Andre we are not going over there. I just wanna go home." I said and he turned and mugged the shit outta me and I knew he wasn't playing. I got up and started getting dressed.

"De'Andre we can't leave the boys alone so will you quit this?" I begged.

"Yo Angelo what I said to do? Don't fuck with me. We puttin' this shit to a stop because it is making you mad at me and wantin' to leave me!" he said

"Do not speak to me like that asshole!" I was now glaring at him and he sighed

"Ok I am sorry but bae we going over there and I am gonna get the boys up and buckled in the car" he walked off and I just had to sigh because I knew he was not gonna end this until we got to Ty's house.

We had the boys in the back and they were still asleep while buckled in. When we pulled up to Ty's house Dre rolled down the windows in the front and then dialed Ty's phone asking him to come outside. I was standing by the car nervous about all of this. When Ty opened the door and walked over to us he seemed surprised and confused.

"ummm hey De'Andre what's happening out here? is something wrong?" he asked with concern

"Yeah nigga something wrong! Why the fuck you sending messages to my phone for?" Dre was shouting and I knew not to say nothin' to him when he got off like that.

"It was just an innocent text De'Andre so why you trippin'? Yo ass wasn't trippin' when you was all over me in the club was you?" he shouted back with attitude and I smiled at that response he gave Dre cuz I knew it was true.

"Nigga I was drinkin' and frontin' because my boys were there. I ain't even said shit to you! You was all over me bitch! Now hear wassup, you see this nigga right here? This is bae, always will be bae even when he leaves my ass he will always be bae. That homie you see there gots my heart nigga so lay the fuck off me and quit blowing up my phone cuz bae wasn't pleased when he saw the message. Now nigga if I have to tell you one more time to fuck off and not let my husband get mad at me again then I am gonna have your ass taken care of! Got that?" Dre was now all up in this dude's face and the guy was crying and shaking from fear.

"Andre back up and quit threatening him because you led him on at that club. Now you have proven your point so will you please take me and our sons home please" I said to him. He calmed down and went to the driver's side of the car and I got in after and we left. While we were driving back in silence, Dre decided to speak.

"You ain't going home unless you was talking about my place which is also your place cuz what's mine is yours!" he said while focusing on the road. I smiled inside but I am not letting him off the hook that easy.

"Just know you are sleeping on the couch or beside Emilio" I said trying my best not to laugh

"Why I gotta sleep on the couch when I ain't done shit bae?" he asked "Bae I just proved I did nothing please don't do this to me Angel! I love you baby and I wanna cuddle with you" he was being really sweet but I still said no.

We got home and put the boys back in bed. I went to the bedroom and locked the door after Dre got his pillow and sheets. He looked really sad, I have never seen him this hurt before and I felt bad for punishing him for something he didn't do. I was in bed unable to sleep and when I checked the time it was now 1:00 am. I went to check on the boys and they were still asleep, I was standing at the top of the stairs when I realized that there was light from the TV in the family room. I went to check if Dre fell asleep with it on but he was still awake and his eyes were red so I knew he was crying. I stared to tear up and he jumped up and hugged me.

"Baby I am sorry and I will stay away from him at all cost cuz I don't wanna lose you" he said while I cried and hugged him

"Dre I am sorry too but I just don't wanna get hurt and when I saw the message on your phone I just got a flashback to the club and seeing you and him together." I said

"Baby I love you and my sons, I am sorry for being an asshole to you earlier by gripping your arm and shouting at you" he said while kissing my neck.

I was moaning from his kisses and I took his hand and led him to our room and we started kissing. I slowly took off his shirt and I kissed his chest and nibbled on his nipples. Dre then held my head and started kissing me again. My hand was now rubbing his massive hard dick and he was moaning in our kiss.

"Hey bae imma take care of you. Let me show you how much I love you babe." he said while kissing me. I was so in love with this thug that I now call my man and I am getting wet just thinking about him inside of me.

Okie dokes folks that is it for Chapter 11 and I hope you like it, sorry for the spoiler in the sex scene but I bet you wanna hear it from Dre's P.O.V lol

Remember to Comment just so I know what you guys are thinking and to Vote! Chapter 12 coming soon.

Nuff Love!!!