The Wedding

Now I feel so sad letting go of this story and I am wondering if I should do a sequel but from Trell and Rambo's P.O.V. Let me know what you guys think!

Now I gotta give shout outs to these peeps: @AfroRican SydneyReid8 junior354 horuseye360 jimmynewtron @mickeyismebabe KendallGresham TyriekFoy @samira08 @curlymufasa @angellovebaby26 @kdarty02

Angelo's P.O.V

Dre and I decided to get dressed together along with the boys. I had on my boxers and socks and undershirt, Dre had on his boxers and socks too but he was shirtless. He had Zayne and I had Zaire. We got em ready in their grey suits; Dre gave them their teddy while Gabe who was already dressed sat with them. It was now the rugrats time to get ready and I had Emilio while Dre had Bent.

"Daddy may I get a ring too?" Bentley was hell bent on getting a ring as well. He was gonna be a ring bearer with Emilio and he was obsessed with the ring. We had rehearsals and they were all set with their parts.

"Baby I promise that Dad and I will get you a ring when we are done ok? Right Dad?" Dre asked me and I agreed. We got them both dressed and they sat beside their brothers as we got dressed. We were both wearing grey suits that were fitted paired with pale pink shirts and brown belt and shoes. Dre decided that we should scrap the ties and wear the top button loose since they suits were fitted and it was a garden wedding .

The boys had on the same color suit but their shirt was a light yellow. The groomsmen are wearing black suits that are also fitted with a light yellow shirt. Once we were all ready, Dad came to pick us up and it was off to the venue.

......................................................................................

De'Andre's P.O.V

  I let Angel do all the planning but I decided on the ring and that we would have our kids involved

I let Angel do all the planning but I decided on the ring and that we would have our kids involved. I was fuckin' amazed at the view and all. I looked around and I saw that the guys were already standing at the alter. I had Gabe, Trell and Rambo standing for me while bae had Brandon and Kevin. I checked both my rugrats out as the walked down the aisle with the rings and took their place beside their respective groomsmen.

Them niggas be cheesin' at me when I walked out with my dad and Zaire in my arms. I was a little nervous but this was the happiest day of my life.

I wanted to surprise Angelo with a song and I thought long and hard about it. I finally found the perfect song, the look on his face when he walked to me to that song made my heart pound like crazy.