Three boys?

Gabe in mm

Angelo's P.O.V

I was about to make dinner when Dre called and told me he stopped to get take out so I should chill out. Bentley asked me to colour with him and so I was doing that when my other two guys came home. Emilio ran over to me and hugged me.

"Daddy can I colour too?" he asked me so I told him yeah he should colour with his brother while I talk to Dad.

"Hey baby how was your day out?" I asked after kissing him and he held on to my waist and started kissing on my neck. I swear this man loves digging me out every chance he gets.

"Bae you gone gimmi some later?" he was husky and I could hear the lust thick in his voice.

"Dre, babe you know I get turned on when you get like this. We will continue tis later now let us eat" I hugged him and I felt his dick which was hard as a rock. "Baby you poking me down there" I was laughing at him and he held me tighter and started pushing up on me more and he was laughing too. I loved hearing him laugh and seeing him happy.

"Baby you know I love you with all my heart and I am sorry for all I put you and the boys through. I want you to know that it will never happen again. Don't ever get worried about no girl saying they havin'my baby cuz I don't like when you mad at me and when you be hurtin' because of me. I promised you that I would have made it up to you guys so here" he kissed me and then handed me an envelope.

"Babe what is this all about? You don't have to get me anything at all! Your commitment to us is all I need. You know I love you too babe" I opened it and I saw that it was tickets to Jamaica for two weeks. I couldn't help the tears that started falling. I haven't been to Jamaica since middle school.

"Dre this is unbelievable! Baby when did you do all of this?" I was hugging him and he had his hands around my waist.

"I been planning this for a while now."

After getting both boys ready Dre said he had to make a stop before heading to the store. I was wondering why we were getting ready so early to go to the store but now I guess I know why. We pulled up to the park and Dre got out the car and went over to a tree that a little boy was sitting under with a bag that he had packed. The kid looked to be about eleven and he was light skinned but his clothes were not the cleanest. I watched as Dre was talking to the kid who had his head down. Andre then called me over with the boys and we went over.

"Daddy who is that?" Emilio asked as we walked over.

"I am not sure sweetie but we will find out from your daddy ok" I told him. Dre took the sleeping Bentley from me and then he turned to me and said

"Babe this little dude right here is Gabriel but I call him Gabe for short. Gabe this is my boyfriend Angelo and our sons, the sleeping baby is Bentley and this little dude here is Emilio." EMilio was shy and peeking out from behind my leg. I held out my hand to Gabe and he took it.

"Nice to meet you Gabe. What are you doing out here alone though?" I asked. The kid held his head down and I looked at Dre for an answer.

"Well I normally come here and wait for him to show up and I will give him food and stuff. I met him a few months ago and at first I was freaked about what to do but when he told me the truth last week I knew had to take you here to see him." Dre looked at me and he had this longing look in his eye and I knew what it meant. My sexy thug ass boyfriend, the father of my sons wants us to make our family bigger.

"Hey Gabe where do you stay?" I asked him

"I stay by the empty houses on Cactus Road" he replied softly.

"Do you wanna come by us and take a shower and spend the day with us while we make some calls to help you?" I questioned.

"NOOO! Don't call the cops or CPS or I will run away" he screamed and started backing up but Dre had him in his arms in no time and it was really heart warming to see how much he cared for this kid and that only made me want to help Gabe even more.

"Babe let's go and get him cleaned up and then we can ask Ms. Hopkins what to do about this situation he is in." I suggested.

"Hey let us go little man. Bae and I got you ok? I told you that i would be there and I won't let nothing get to you. Remember I told you that Angelo would love you and wanna take you home?" Dre asked him while we walked back to the car.

"Yeah I remember" He said with more confidence to Dre.

We got to the store and got some clean stuff to last him for the weekend and then we headed home. I called Ms. Hopkins and we spoke for about an hour and she was well informed about his case and she said she will be over with the papers in no time. I had to admit to her that she seemed happy that we found him and she said yes.

"Angelo I was honestly considering asking you and Andre to take him in when if we ever found him" she admitted. I was feeling like a new dad all over and when I looked at Dre and Emilio as well as the now awake and playful Bentley, I knew they were happy.

"Baby come here a sec I wanna talk to you real quick" Dre said as he got up and headed for the entrance at the kitchen.

"Sup baby?" I asked as Dre hugged me.

"Thanks for not getting mad at me for wanting another kid and you know I am sorry for not discussing it but bae when I met him he told me he lived with his uncle but they were poor. I prob should have checked it out but I just saw a boy in need. He finally saw that I was not out to hurt him and he told me the truth. Bae I love him just as much as our other sons and I can tell that you fell for that lil nigga too." Dre chuckled and then I kissed him and he deepened the kiss.

"So Ms. Hopkins said she was considering us if they had found him first so I guess it is a sign that it was meant to be. But baby what about when we leave for Saturday what will happen? We can't leave him here. Ms. Hopkins will be here any minute with papers for us to sign and shit; this is easy cuz she knows us and we have her on our side so it should be smoother than getting Milio and Bent." I told him.

"Yo I never dreamed that we I would be this happy yo. I got my boyfriend and my three sons. Now as for the trip I have that worked out already bae. Just gotta wait on Ms. Hopkins with certain documents and it will be all good."

"Dre you are something else but I love it. Let us go and chill with em and bae you better be ready to lay some pipe tonight." I told him while he was kissing on my neck.

"Damn bae that's wasup? Aight I got you and you know that. Imma tear that shit up good." he was sounding all husky and I knew he was horny. We went back to chill with the boys and then Ms Hopkins came and we talked about everything. We were meeting again with her in the morning and so we spent the rest of the day chilling with the boys. Gabe seemed really comfy with me and he was already showing he can be an awesome big brother.

That is it for this chapter folks. Stay tuned for the fun on the trip yo. Remember to Comment and Vote

Nuff Love!