Chapter 2

*Your POV*

I hand the mic to the announcer and everything is silent. "Babe.... That was....AMAZING!!!!!" Avi shouts as he picks me up and spins me in his arms.  "Avi P-put me d-down." I say laughing Avi joins in laughing and pulls me closer to his chest.  "Nope I am never letting go of you." He says and I lean back into him. "And neither am I. " I say and all the sudden we are pulled apart forcefully. "Bitch what do you think you are doing with my avi?" His ex asks.  "News flash bitch he is not yours and I am not a bitch I am THE Bitch, get it right." I say and turn around facing Avi. "Babe lets get out of here the smell of slut is overwhelming." I say and Avi nods and picks me up. We wave goodbye to Home free who are slightly cowering away from me in a corner. "Bye guys sorry if I scared you!" I shout over Avis shoulder. "Thank you so much dragon for screaming in my ear I totally needed that." Avi says and I look down at his chest. "Sorry Bassman I didn't  mean to." I say fighting back tears.  'Why am I so emotional tonight?'  I ask myself and Avi hugs me close. "Its ok Dragon lets just get home and cuddle ok?" Avi asks me and I nod at him not saying anything. I feel him sigh and put me down in the passenger seat.  "I ruined everything didn't I?" I ask and I hear Avis neck crack as he whips his head towards me.  'Dragon you didn't ruin anything. If anything Amy did, I am sorry I didn't realize that she would be there. But it was nice running into the guys right?" He asks and I grin at him. "Yes it was now ONWARD TO THE HOUSE FOR CUDDLES!!!!!!!" I shout and Avi laughs and starts the car. "And this is why I love you. Well that and various other reasons." I hear him mumble and I lean over with a smile on my face and breathe on his ear and I see him shiver. "What was that babe? You say something?" I ask whispering in his ear and he shivers and starts to tense his muscles. "I said nothing dear now how about we get going home? We have been sitting here for about twenty minutes as it is. " He says and I nod my head and sit down in my seat and he Starts the car.

*Avi POV*

'Damn hormones, Damn her does she not notice what that does to me?!'  'I think she does and that is why she does that. I mean seriously Avi think next time.'  'Did I just answer my own question?'   I am broken out of my thoughts as she laughs and sings along with the radio. "I hate this song!!" She sings. 'Oh she is making up her own lyrics got it.'  I think and laugh as she sings. 'Nobody gives a fuck about you or your babbyy so go die in a hole" Is she really mixing up Justin Biebers baby? (A\N sorry to those who like  Justin bieber I hate him with all my being and every atom in my body.) "Would you like me to change the station?" I ask and she nods feverishly and I laugh as I reach over and hit the CD button and the radio blasts Pentatonix music. Specifically Na Na Na. Y\N smiles and beings to belt out the song and then I join in later singing my part and she looks like she is melting? I pull into the drive way and she looks at me. "Cuddles time? I want kisses and cuddles." Y\N says and climbs onto my lap. I chuckle and pick her up and she cuddles into my chest and I slowly and carefully climb out of the car. " I love you to much for my own good you realize that right?" I ask her and she nods and cuddles closer. "I love you to ya know." she says and I smile down at her. "Of course you do otherwise you wouldn't have said yes." I tell her and she smiles at me and then freezes. "Avi who is planning the wedding?" She asks and I freeze and look down at her. "You know what I think that Scarlet_Thorndike would like to plan it don't you?" Y\N says.  "You know what that is a good Idea. Go head and call her and we will let her organize the wedding." I say thinking it is a good idea. "But I will not have her organize the entire thing for all that power will surly go to her head. So Kirstie and Mitch will help her as well." Y\N says and I nod along withe her and enter the house finally after her hanging on my like a monkey and me just standing in the middle of our yard like idiots.  "Would you like to watch a movie?" I ask and she nods and pulls out a movie. "Can we watch this one please?" She asks shyly. I look at her and she is holding up 21 dresses. I smile not going to tell her that I love that movie no-one knows that I like that movie. "Sure if you want to I don't mind." I tell her and she smiles at me. "you like the movie don't you Avi?"  I shake my head denying it and then she grabs my beanie and holds a lighter under it. "Tell the truth or the beanie gets it." She threatens.

*Your POV*

I might have taken it to far when I grabbed the lighter but it worked. "Ok OK I secretly love the movie. I did always imagine watching it with my girlfriend." He admits slowly. I look up at him and get up off the couch and smile at him. "Well then lets make that come true then."

Hey everyone sorry for the wait and I hope this chapter was sufficient, I really do. And as always I Will see you in the next chapter and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and scarlet I hope you are happy now.

Shadow