Chapter 6

Key:
(choice / choice)
Day of wedding.
*your pov*
"I can't do this F/N I just can't! Avi doesn't really love me." I say and F/N shakes her head at me.  "No he doesn't Y/N he fucking loves you to death."  She says and I smile at her. "but why are you doing a (inside/outside) wedding in F/S?" F/N asks.  "because it's (beautiful/cold). " I respond and smooth out my dress. It's floor length white satin with a jewled sweetheart neckline. "Alright Y/N, it's time. " Andrew says and leads me out of the room. I am walking down the aisle looking at the ground  but then I look up and see Avi in his suited glory. 'Damn I didn't think he could get any hotter but he just proved me wrong.' I think as Andrew leads me to him and hands me off. The rest of the wedding is a blur.  I don't remember much only saying my vows and the I do's.  There is one thing I will never forget.  The love filled kiss that Avi planted on my lips shortly after the you may kiss the bride. "I really love you Mrs. Kaplan. " Avi says once we are in the limo and I look at him and smile.  "And I really love you Mr. Kaplan."

Hey my little shadows sorry for the short chapter and the abrupt ending but it had to happen I was at a loss for ideas and it seemed to be dragging along with my writing skills.  But this is finished and I will maybe see you guys in the next story and I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Shadow