Chapter 11

*Avis POV*
I have been pacing for over an hour now waiting for Andrew to bring Y/N back. "Avi please calm down I am sure that Y\N and Andrew are fine. Just sit down and relax." Esther tells me and I glare at her. "You are telling me to calm down after my girlfriend soon to be wife is out there pissed off at everything?! I don't want her to go to jail Esther!" I yell at her and she looks down at her feet. "I'm Sorry Avi but you are getting a bot worked up bro. Just sit down I am sure she is fine and is not going to go to jail."  Kevin tells me and i sigh. "You guys are right she will be fine." I say and sit down and Scott comes running into the waiting room. Scott stops and stares at the wall. "I know who attacked Mitch." He says and looks at us. "It was Y\N s brother. He came into the room and raised a gun at Mitch but then security came in and took him down. We should have never trusted him."  Scott says and Y\N comes running into the waiting room. "We are not safe  here." Y\N says and we look at her weird. "Y\N is right we need to go to your safe house. I will go and wake up Mitch. He is in fact not in a coma just a deep sleep. Go and get in my car. I will be out soon." Andrew says to us and we nod and run out to  his car and jump in not even ten minutes later, Mitch is laid across Scott and Esters lap.  Kevin sits  in the front seat, Scott and Esther are in the second seats, and F\N, Y\N and I are sitting in the back.  "Andrew we need to get to Alabama. She wont find us there." Y\N says and I look at her and she shakes her head. "Andrew if you have to use our tunnels to get there faster." She says and  Andrew nods and heads for a wall that opens up into a tunnel. "Wow that's convenient." Scott whispers and I feel Y\N lay her head against my arm.

*Your POV*

I lay my head against Avi's arm and start to calm myself down from my panicking. "Everything will be ok Y\N. I won't let her kill you. I am surprised she is the one going after you though." Andrew says and I nod. "I am not surprised she has always been trying to kill me and send people to kill me but I just have to wonder why now?" I ask and Andrew nods his head in Avis direction. "Its probably because she didn't get what you have and now you are getting married to someone that loves you and she is just jealous." Andrew tell me and I cuddle into Avis side. "That would make sense she always was jealous that you trained me better than she was ever trained." I say and Andrew chuckles. "Yes that is probably true but you need sleep so cuddle up to Avi and get some rest." Andrew says to me and I smile at him. "Alright. Avi cuddle me close please." I say and he pulls me close.  "Y\N i just have one question." "Yes Avi?" "Who are we running from?"

hey everyone sorry for the long wait but I have been pretty busy. This may be the last update until after June 3 after my school gets out. Oh sorry for the short chapter but I am unfortunately short for time so I will try and make a longer one next time. I hope you like were I left it this time well that is all for now. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye.

Shadow