Chapter 8

*Your POV*
Two weeks later
I sit happily skyping Scar about the wedding plans. "Well we have almost everything done. All that is left is a guest list and trust me I am not going to help with that. That my dear is you and Avis job." Scar tell me and I nod. "Of course Scar I would not let you handle it anyway. That is completely up to me since Avi has been really busy with another tour coming up and he doesn't want to be unprepared for it so he has been working his but off to get everything ready for him to go." I say with a smile and I hear a Scream come from upstairs. "Noo Esther you can't do that to me! I will have a heart attack!" I sigh. "Scar I have to go and save Mitch now apparently Esther gave him a heart attack." I say and end the skype call. I walk upstairs only to find not Mitch on the floor oh no It's Avi on the floor. "Um Avi why are you on the floor?" I ask and he looks up at me with a red face. "Esther came and scared me so I feel on to the floor." He says glaring at his sister. I just laugh then fake frown at esther. "Esther you should know better." I say and send her a wink. "Oh I am do sorry brother please forgive me." Esther says over selling it. I shake my head and leave. I get to the Kitchen before I hear a scream. "MITCH!" Scott yells and I run to there shared bedroom. I open the door only to find Mitch on the floor with a bullet through his arm and a broken window. "Scott what the hell happened?!" I ask and Scott dots there crying. "AVI CALL 911! NOW!" I shout and turn back to Scott. "I have no idea dome dude came crashing through the window pulls a gun,shoots Mitch and leaves. I just hope he will survive..." Scott says trailing off in tears. "Its ok Scott he will survive. The ambalance will be here soon." I tell him and then we hear the door slam open and rushing in are the parametics. They take one look at Mitch and ready the streatcher. "We need to get him to the hospital ASAP he is losing a lot of blood." They yell and run him out to the ambalance. I look back at Scott and see him staring at the window. "I will find him and I will kill him for hurting my mitchie." "Scott no that's not a just no." I say and he breaks down crying. "He will be ok once they get him to the hospital." I pull him to the door and put him in the car and ran to grab the others. "Come on we are going to see Mitch." I say and drag them to the car. They don't even argue and follow. I drive about 30 miles over the speed limit and reach the hospital in no time. We jump out and run into the hospital and run to the front desk. "We need to see Mitch grassi please. We are like his family except for Scott he's his boyfriend but please we need to see him." Kristin says and starts to cry. I pick her up and give her to Kevin. Kevin hugged her to his chest and whispered comforting words to her. "Mitchell grassi? Is that who your here for?" She asks and I nod. "Yes. May we please see him?" I ask and she looks at me with a sad smile. "I would love to let you go and see him but he is currently in surgery. He should be out in an hour or so." She says and I look at her. "You are welcome to wait in the waiting room until them but I can't let you see him till he is out." She says looking up apologetically. I nod and smile a weak smile at her. I pull the others to the waiting room and sit them all down. They all start to break down slowly. 'I have to stay strong. For everyone. But it's getting so hard. Who in the fuck would shoot Mitch?! He is so loving adorable and kind. So who he fuck shoot him?!' 'I don't know but I do know that you need to calm the fuck down. You are getting to worked up and pretty soon you are going to have to be admitted in a hospital. A mental hospital. ' 'oh shut up I'm not crazy I'm creatively insane and i think I hide it pretty well thank you. I flat refuse to go to a mental hospital because I am not mentally usable or mentally ill. ' 'I am just saying you looked like you were about to kill a magazine for a second. Did you not see Avi move away because you got angry?' 'To be completely honest no I did not. But that may be because I am having an internal debate and losing. Maybe I am mental....' 'your not mental at least not anymore than normal. And your not completely mental yet either so calm down and wait until Mitch is out of surgery I am sure he will be fine.' ' I know but I can't help but worry I mean what would pentatonix do with out him?'

Hey everyone sorry for not updating for awhile I am really just lately so if I don't update I am deeply sorry and please feel free to blow up my inbox telling me to write because I will deserve it. And for those of you that see me during the day, remind me to update when I get home thanks. That is all I will see you all in the next chapter oh and before I forget..... I LOVE YOU ALL!! ok I am good. Byes!
Shadow.