Chapter 12

*Your POV*

I freeze and look at Andrew to see if he agrees in letting me tell Avi who is chasing us. Andrew glances at me and shrugs. "Um Avi its Samantha that's chasing us. She wants me dead as I apparently stole you from her." I say trying not to cry. Avi frowns and pulls me into his lap. "Its ok I won't let her hurt you." "Too late for that." Esther mumbles and Avis head snaps up at her. "What do you mean by to late?" He asks voice starting to drop. "Avi remember when you were in the hospital and thought that you kept hearing Y\N's voice taunt that girl in the room?" "Ya what about it that was just a dream." Avi says and she shakes her head. "That actually happened. Samantha was the one that put you in the hospital and the one that made Y\N run away." Esther explains and looks at me. I feel hot tears fall down my face and feel Avi growl; My tear start to fall down my face even faster as I bury my face in his chest. He calms slightly and kisses my forehead. "Sorry dear. I didn't know." HE tells me and I look up at him. "No No no avi! Its not you its just what she told me. I can't remember if I told you or not." I say and he chuckles. "I don't either but I won't ask. You can tell me possibly again if you want and when you want." He tells me and I look up at him with thanks in my eyes. He smiles at me. I look back up at Andrew and he smiles back at me then looks at Avi. "Avi do me a favor and put her to sleep? She really needs it." I glare up at him until Avi starts to hum and rub my back. I feel my eyes start to drop close. "Fuck you Andrew." I mumble and cuddle up to Avi. "Fuck you to Avi for beign do comfortable and being able to put me to sleep." I say and I hear someone mumble "Avi will later." and feel Avi tense and stop humming for a minute and I hear a yelp. "OW! I was just kidding!" I hear F/N say and I cuddle up to Avi more as he starts to hum again. I smile and cuddle into his chest and start to drift off.

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait I have been busy helping family and injuring myself but that's a story for a different time. So updates might be slow for a while and chapters might be a bit short but I hope to get better soon so I can type again. That's all for now. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Shadow