Chapter 5

*Your POV*

"Mitch if this is your doing, I need to know." I say and Mitch shakes his head. "Nope not my doing and will never be my doing." Mitch says not seeing me creep closer. I reach my hands out and promptly tickle him. "NO Y\N STOP!" "NO! YOU WILL TELL ME WHO DID THIS AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU DO!!!" I scream and goes white. "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" Mitch screams and I continue to tickle him. Scott comes running in and stops in the doorway as I continue to tickle Mitch. "Why are you tickling Mitch?" Scott asks and I look up and stop tickling Mitch monumentally. "See the outfit on my bed? He won't tell me whose idea it was." I tell him and he nods. "Scott don't.....you dare.." Mitch says panting from all his laughing. "OH I am sorry Mitchy but if I don't she is going to be late. It was all MY idea." Scott said and Mitch looks at him. "No it wasn't it was all Avi's idea, WHOOPS! I wasn't supposed to tell." Mitch says and turns pale. I smile and let him go. "AVI COME HERE!!" I screamed and I feel Mitch start to struggle. "Yes my dear? Mitch why are you in here?" Avi asks looking a bit panicked. "Avi did you plan this outfit for me?" I say and he goes pale. "N-No" avi says stuttering. "Mitch, Scott can you leave me and avi alone please." I say with a smile and Mitch and Scott run out of the room. "Now Avi you are going to sit on the bed and I am going to change. You are not allowed to move at all. Got it?" I say as I start to change and I hear Avi take a quick breath and I turn around to grab the outfit that is laying by avi. I realize as I am bending down I am only wearing my undergarments. I look over at Avi as I put my shirt on and see his eyes closed and him repeating the words. "Do not look, do not look, do not look,......" I giggle and put on the mini skirt. "Alright Avi I am done changing now. You may go and change." I tell him and he runs out of the room. I walk to Esthers room and have her do my makeup and hair. Avi and I leave and arrive at the bar shortly after and I decide to be the sober one... We crash the home free video well Avi does I am just in the background. We hang out with the guys and then leave shortly after everyone gets drunk well except me of course.

Hey everyone sorry this is a short chapter but the next one should be coming soon and I am sorry if it seems like the story is going nowhere....any ways if you are some of those who are really confused please go to my page and read the first one 'Avi kaplan x reader' it would explain so much and I am sick once again and am going to doctor tomorrow because I can't move my head, can't hear and random ear pain spikes, migranes, nausea, and neck pains. So if I don't update in a while that is why. So sorry in advance. I will see you all next time my little shadows oh and before I forget I LOVE YOU ALL!! DON'T FORGET THAT!

Shadow