Chapter 10

*Avis POV*

"What do you mean by 'your sorry'!?!?!?"  Y\N shouts as her eyes turn black. 'Oh shit she hasn't gone dark in a long time Avi. I don't know if her body can handle it this time.'  My eyes go wide and I walk up to Y\N. "Y\N baby calm down. I am sure she will explain." I say trying to calm her down. "No I will not calm down. I may be weak from lack of eating, but I still will not calm down!" "Dragon! Why have you not been eating!?" I shout at her not meaning to of course but I did. 'Why? Why?! Why is she not eating why didn't she tell me? What could possibly be the reason for her not to eat?'  I mentally shout at myself and she turns her angry black eyes at me.  "I will deal with you in a moment Honey." she says to me with a tone that sent shivers up my spine. She  turns back to the nurse. "Now what do you mean by I am sorry?!" She says and the nurse looks terrified. "I am so sorry but we tried all we can, but Mr. Grassi is in a coma and has a very slim chance of waking up.I will tell you that you may see him but only one at a time." She says and runs away. 'Well I don't blame her.'  "Now you mister. I can choose wither to eat or not to eat. I may be your wife soon but I am not something that you can control. Now if you need me I am going on a run so I suggest you don't need me." She says and walks out of the hospital. I looked back at the others only to see them crying. "How could we not have noticed? Are we that bad of friends?" Kristie asks and I shake my head. "No its not that. She has a habit of hiding and holding everything in. She doesn't trust us. But honestly did we really give her a reason to? I honestly have no idea how I got her to trust me enough to share some of her secrets with me." I say starting to tear up. "Its because that is how she was trained my dear Avi." I whip around to see Andrew standing there. "She was trained to trust no one and show nothing. She learned the hard way when she trusted an old friend of hers named Emma." Andrew got a sad look on his face. "What do you mean Andrew?" Esther asks and he looks at her with fire in his eyes. "Emma lied and was a spy for an enemy that was trying to kill me and Y\N herself. She was Y\N's best friend and Y\N trusted her with her life. Emma one night decided to break into her apartment and kill her in her sleep. The only thing that keep her alive was my training and her instincts. She felt someone trying to attack her and she woke up an took out her knife that she had under her pillow and stabbed her attacker. Now if it was a trained assassin like myself or David, we would have blocked it. But she wasn't trained so she died. From that day on Y\N has trusted noone but me and possibly David. I also can tell you one other thing. The first time she went dark was when Emma tried to kill her. It took me and David three days to calm her down. That was nothing compared to those three days. She almost killed us numerous times. one time we had to literally put her to sleep with a sedative. that was only on day 1. Now you all go and see Mitch, while I go and get Y\N." Andrew says explaining everything and turning around. But I had to open my mouth and be brave for once. "I am coming with you Andrew." I say and he turns around and throws a knife at me. I drop to the floor and before I can get up Andrew is pointing another at me. "Your dead." He says and security runs in. "Oh Andrew its just you. But why are you threatening this poor man?" David asks  and he turns around. "Y\N went a little dark and ran off and he want to come with." Andrew answers and then turns back around to me. "She wouldn't have stopped you would be dead the instant she sensed you. You are staying here." He tells me and turns back to a pale David. "Is it as bad as her first episode?" he asks and Andrew shrugs. "i have no idea." He says and walks away. 

*Your POV*

I run around the city and end at my secret cave that not even Avi knows about. "About time you got here Y\N. I have been waiting for you. Are you calm enough to talk to dear old Andrew?" I turn and run into his arms. I start to cry into his chest.  "You really need to get a new cave I showed this one to you years ago! Now hush everything will be ok my little angel." Andrew says to me and I look up at him. "Angel that's new where did you pull that one from?" I ask and he shrugs. "You know the angel of death? And maybe I just pulled it out of my ass . The world will never know." He says dramatically and I back away from him. "Who are you? And what did you do with my Andrew?!" I ask jokingly as I know he does this to cheer me up all the time. "Oh he is in outer space. Where do you think I am?" He asks chuckling. I laugh and cuddle into his chest. "I just have one question Y\N. How did you calm down so fast?" He asks me. "Welll..." I start and then I hear something right outside of my cave. "Hey what the hell are you doing here?!"

Hey everyone I hope you liked it. I have to hustle and get off the computer quick so I have to make this quick sorry if it sucks! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Bye.

Shadow