Chapter 16

*Avi POV*

"I am not doing that." I say as my face heats up in embarrassment. "Aw come on Avi! It would be funny to prank the others this way!" Kirstie says. "I am not so sure about this I mean Scott and Mitch might enjoy seeing each other naked." Y\N says and I nod my head. "Oh I don't mean the others walking around like that I mean you to are engaged so you are gonna have to get used to each others bodies." She says and Y\N's mouth drops open. "No!" I say shouting at Kirstie. 'How can she think that Y|N would walk around like that all day?! Y|N is self conscious with her body enough as it is. I don't want her feeling awkward around her friends.' "How can you think we were going to be ok with that?! You know what I don't even want to be in the same room as you right now." Y\N says pulling me out of the kitchen. "Well that was... interesting." I say after a hesitant pause. Y\N nods with a blush on her face as we walk back to the living room. Kevin and F\N are still making out on the couch. "Well I think that these two are preoccupied." Avi whispers to me and I nod as we back out of the room. We walk past Mitch and Scott's room and Notice they are still cuddling Wyatt.
We back out into the living room only to notice a sleeping F/N and a sleeping Kevin. I smile and grab Avis hand. "Come on lets go and sleep." I say pulling him into the bedroom.

Time skip
*2 months later*
"Y/N L/N do you take Avriel Kaplan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" " Avriel Kaplan do you take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." And that's just what Avi did. Now you are pulled out of your flashback by a cry from the near by room. Woth Avi on tour you are to take care of the twins all by yourself but you couldn't be any happier.
HEY EVERYONE IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE IT DIDN'T DRAG ON FOR TO LONG. WELL THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY OTHER THAN I LOVE YOU ALL!!! BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME!
SHADOW