Chapter 7

*Your POV*
I shoot up in bed and run to the bathroom. "Babe you up?" I hear Avi ask and knock on the bathroom door. "Avi are we married yet?" I ask my voice shaking. "No dragon are you ok?" I hear him ask his voice full of concern. I smile at my reflection and open the door. "Ya I am fine. I just had a dream where we were but it was all so rushed." I tell him and he wraps his arms around me. "I would never rush you because I love you to much." Avi tells me and I cuddle into his chest. He smiles and I breathe on his scent. 'Ahh forest with a hint of cinnamon. My favorite' I think to myself as I snuggle into his chest. Then my phone rings. "Its Scarlet_Thorndike dragon." Avi tells me and I growl at the phone. "Scar knows better than to call me this early in the day." I growl and Avi chuckles. "Dear it's 11:30. You would be usually up by now." Avi says and I grab my phone. I send her a text sing 'what the hell I was sleeping you bitch.' Avi chuckles at the message and I get a reply not even a minute later. 'Well you needed to get up know you want your wedding outside or inside?' I smile and send back '(outside/inside)' you send back. '😑 fine that just makes it all that much harder.' I smile and send back. 'How I'd finding a place (inside/outside ) in F/S?' I ask and put my phone down and cuddle back up to Avis side. '😡😠whatever don't blame me if you hate it. 🐢' I glare at my phone and Avi hugs me to his chest when Scomiche came breaking down our bedroom door. "AVI WE NEED YOU TO MAKE US BACON AND Y/N TO MAKE US BROWINES!!" They yell and I glare at them and step away from Avi. "You guys ever knock? We could have been doing the horizontal naked worm and you could have walked in on us." Mitch turns white and Scott turns a bright red. "Thats what I thought now leave and maybe we will make bacon brownies." I say while pushing them out of the room. I shut the door and begin to change when I look over to see a frozen avi. "Avi are you ok?"
Hey everyone it's shadow and sorry for the short chapter but I am running out of ideas and I am going to need suggestions later but not yet Kay? Kay I LOVE YOU ALL!! Hey just another thing me and @casias made a joint account called PTXLOVER07 check that out for more pentatonix

Shadow