Chapter 4

*Your POV*

I am hanging on to Avis neck for dear life as he starts to run to the Kitchen and I jump away from him and run to the bacon and sigh. 'Thank dragons there is still bacon left.' "Avi there is still bacon left but It looks like I will have to make more pancakes." I say with a sigh as I look at the bare plate that was full of pancakes. "I have to call Scarlet_Thorndike To see how far she is on the wedding plans. Wait Avi when are we getting married?" I ask panicked and Avi just smiles at me. "We are having a F\S Wedding." (A\N F\S means favorite season.) He says while chuckling. "Avi I have never loved you more than I do right know." I tell him smiling and shaking my head. "Oh and Mitch...Clean Wyatt's cat box." I say and Mitch glares at Scott. "Scott I told you to do that!!" He says and Scott shrinks in his chair away from Mitch. "Sorry Mitchy I forgot." Scott says and Mitch just looks at him. "You will finish your food and then you will go and do the cat box." Mitch orders him and Scott just nods. I shake my head at them and continue to the stove to make the pancakes as I call Scarlet. "Hey Scar, how far are you into the wedding plans and your wedding stress?" I ask and She just yells into the phone. " I am so swamped! Not that I am complaining about planning your wedding or anything but you know how I get." She tells me and I giggle. "Yes Scar I do. But how about doing a F\S wedding?" I ask nervous and she just laughs at me. "Death, You know that Avi already told me that right?" She says and I scowl at my phone well as best I can with it being pinched between my shoulder and ear. "What did I say about calling me death Scar? You know that I don't care for it." I tell her as she used her old childhood nickname she used to call me before we left for collage. "Well death You still call me Scar so I say we are even if I can call you Death." She says. "Scar you know better than that. Call me the devils child duh." I say laughing at what we used to call each other. I put another pancake on the pile that has formed. "Hold on a second scar. AVI FOOD!" I yell and I hear Scarlet wince. "Oh sorry Scar." I say into the phone and I hear Avi come stomping down the stairs. "FOOD! YAY!!" He screams and dives in. I laugh and Scar claims that she has to go. "Alright I will talk to you later Scar." I say and she chuckles. "Alright death talk to you later." She says and hangs up. I take the phone away from my ear and put it on the counter. "Wow babe these are amazing!! I need to let you cook more often." Avi says and then Scott walks by. "Ya because the kitchen is where woman belong." Scott says and Before Avi even opened his mouth I had thought of a picture that a friend once sent me. "Hey Scott Do you know why woman live longer than men?" I ask him and he stops and looks at me. "No Why?" I smile "Because the kitchen is where the knives are." I respond and he goes pale. "Shit" He says and I smile even wider before being cut off by Avi. "Scott be afraid, be very afraid. I know I am." He says and Scott goes running. I laugh and Avi hugs me from behind. "I love you. I have a question for you though." He tells me. "And what would that be??" I ask and he takes a deep breath. "Will you star in a movie with me and home free? Well actually they don't know that I am going to 'show-up' so will you come with me?" He asks me and I nod at him. "I would LOVE to Avi!" I say with my voice full of enthusiasm. "Great! I will pick you up at 5 and we will stay there until 9." Avi says with a smile. Avi let's go of em and begins to leave before I grab his wrist and pull him back. "Y/N I have to go and g-" Avi starts before I cut him off with a kiss. He asks for entrance and I gladly let him in. Our tongues battle for domanice Avi winning. We break apart and Avi stands there with a smile on his face and a glazed look in his eyes. I smirk at him trying to leave before I realize that he has an iron grip on my hips. I look at him and go up on my tiptoes and bite his kneck. I start to suck on the bite and he let's an strangled groan escape. I smirk and let go of his kneck to see the mark I made. "Why did you do that?" Avi asks me and I come close and whisper in his ear. "I had to mark you anndsks mine somehow." I say and Avi shivers I back away from him only to see his face as red as a strawberry. I kiss his cheek and leave to my room to get ready for our "crashing home frees video' date. I was all happy until I sat what was laying on my bed. "Omd MITCH I NEED YOU!" I scream and he comes walking in. "Yes my little one?" He says and I glare at him. "First of I am Avi's little on not yours and two is this your idea?" I ask and he looks away as if insulted. "I would never have you wear a mini skirt and a very revealing shirt when you are going out. Who do you think I am?" He asks and I raise and eyebrow at him. "Mitch...."

Hey all my little shadows that's a chapter sorry I took so long to update I have been really swamped with homework and speech meets. I WILL UPDATE MORE LATER I LOVE YOU ALL BYE!!!! Oh ya I also have posted a new story. CHECK IT OUT PLEASE. OK BYE

Shadow