Chapter 3

*Your POV*

I secretly found it adorable how Avi mouths the words to the movie and glancing at me hoping I don't catch him forgetting that I am, in fact, laying on him and that I can feel every move he makes.  I start to giggle and he freezes. "Are you ok Avi? You tensed up pretty quick." I say looking up at him and see his face is as red as a firetruck. "Oh me? ya I am fine." He says and I look back at the movie. "OHHHH I LOVE THIS PART!" I squeal and Avi jumps in surprise. I giggle and settle back on his lap and then I get an idea. "Avi?" I whisper and he hums in reply. "Cuddle me please I am cold." I say and he hugs me closer to his chest. I snuggle in and then sniff his scent in and feel myself relax completely and start to drift off feeling safe in Avi's arms.

*Avi POV*

I hug Y\N to my chest and she starts to drift off. I chuckle and pull her closer and she sighs in content and falls asleep.  I continue to watch the movie when everyone walks in yelling and laughing there heads off. I feel Y\N shift and I growl and everyone instantly shuts up.  "Do You not see Y\N trying to sleep?!?" I hiss at them. Esther opens her mouth to reply but was cut off buy none other than Y\N herself. "Avi calm down please a tense pillow is not a comfy one." She mumbles and I relax and let her cuddle into me even more. I wrap my arms around her protectively and she sighs in content. "Now please be quite and go to bed it is half past ten." I whisper to them as I pick up Y\N and head to her bedroom.  I feel her curl into me and grab my shirt in a death grip. I set her down in her bed and manage to somehow get her to release my shirt but then she grabs my wrist. "Stay Please I need a cuddle buddy and toothless the snake isn't here to cuddle me." She says and I think back to where Scott had put her stuffed snake that she has named toothless at. 'Even if I wanted to reach it I can't'  I sigh and comply to her wishes and crawl into bed with her. She soon rolls over and lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around my middle. 'Well I am glad I changed into pjs before the movie started.'   I think as I start to drift off to sleep with Y\N in my arms. "I love you so much Y\N." I whisper and before I surrendered to sleep I heard the words I will never get tired of hearing "I love you to Avi."

*Timeskip*

*Your POV*
I wake up only to find myself on Avi's chest. I smile and cuddle closer to the snoring Avi. "I love you to much Avi. To much for my own good. I hope you know that." I whisper and I feel avi pull me closer. He continues to snore and I giggle. "OK Avi I am going to make you breakfast now so you have to let me go." I whisper to him and he just grumbles and pulls me closer and nuzzles into my hair. I sigh and push myself away from avi and he just groans. I manage to get out of his grip and put his dragon in my spot.  "There know I can go and make breakfast for everyone." I say to myself getting changed quickly. Once I was changed I ran downstairs only to find everyone passed out in the living room. I smile and start to cook and then Avi comes downstairs and comes into the kitchen. "Morning Dragon." He says with his sexy morning voice. I smile and continue to make the pancakes. "Morning Avi. Did I wake you I didn't mean to." I say and he shakes his head. "No I woke up because of the smell of pancakes but now I am going to join everyone in the living room." He says and walks away. I smile and continue to cook. Once the pancakes and bacon we cooked I went to get everyone up. I walk into the living room to find Kirstie cuddling Esther and Kevin cuddling F\N, Mitch cuddling Scott and finally and the most funny Avi kissing a pillow. I run upstairs and grab an air horn and blast it in the living room and no one stirs. "Fine be that way I can get you all up pretty quick." I say and scream. Everyone but Avi shoots awake. One look at Avi and everyone is laughing. I hear a snap of a phone camera and turn to see Kevin typing furiously on his phone. "Kevin no you post that you are dead." I tell him and he quickly throws his phone at me and I delete the tweet. "Thank  you Kevin. Now all of you go get a pancake I will wake up sleeping beauty here." I say handing Kevin his phone and gesturing to Avi. I crouch down to Avi's level and try to give him a kiss. Try being the key word. "Get away from me I have a girlfriend\almost wife." Avi says shoving me away from him. I smile and tickle him he giggles. Not laughs giggles. I smile and hold in my laugh and tickle him till he wakes up. "Oh hi, Dragon. What do you need?" He asks and I smile at him. "I made pancakes. I tried to kiss you to wake you up and you pushed me away claiming you have a girlfriend\almost wife." I tell him and he blushes and looks at the ground. "Oh and I also made bacon." I tell him and he shoots up like a rocket. "Bacon why didn't you say so Lets go!" He shouts dragging me to the kitchen and I smile and yell "THERE BETTER BE BACON LEFT OR SOMEONE DIES!" 

Hey everyone sorry this is late but here it is and oh ya. I may have been pulled over by a cop earlier. For the third time. Sense June 6. I think I am a cop magnet I didn't get a ticket or anything but it still happened. That is all and yes the noodle chapter was my poor excuse for a April fools joke. That is all and as I always say I will hopefully see you in the next chapter and I LOVE YOU ALL!! Bye my little shadows.

Shadow