Percy Jackson goes to Hogwarts

Hey guys,
I've decided to write a Harry Potter/ Percy Jackson crossover.

This story takes place during Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and after Blood of Olympus so Percy is a 7th year whereas Harry is a 4th year.

Something you should know is that in my story, godly blood makes a wizard more powerful and it makes them be able to do spells much more easily and to a much better standard than an average wizard.

Godly blood also builds up a small resistance in a person meaning that spells will have less of an effect on them than a normal wizard. So, it would be harder to cast a spell (eg. the killing curse) on a demigod unless you are slightly more experienced.

I haven't made these two little things just to make Percy more powerful. In fact, it will probably only make a small difference to Percy. The facts above are gonna be more relevant later in the story.

This story won't perfectly follow Goblet of Fire (as I will be changing some little things) and will mostly be in Percy's POV.

I'm really, really sorry if you feel that I've copied any of your ideas into this story. I have read lots of Percy goes to Hogwarts and I promise that I'm not trying to copy any specific ideas. I'm just using the general basis of a PercyJackson/HarryPotter crossover and writing my own version of it.

Also, this is my first story ever written so I'm sorry if I keep making lots of mistakes.

This story was written before The Trials Of Apollo came out so many things will be wrong in terms of the timeline.