Chapter I : It Started with a Prank

CHAPTER I : IT STARTED WITH A PRANK

I am now in front of a man who is in rage. The Principal, Mr. Reid is standing in front of me as I sit in the principal's office. The couch is relaxing, I put my feet on the glass coffee table in front crossing my legs. Then I crossed my arms in my chest with a smirk.

"You do realized that making a prank with your teachers is not a good thing."

He said walking back and forth in front of me. It's really annoying.

"It's actually a good thing, they are terrible teachers. So making them quit is the best thing to get rid of the incompetent and horrible teachers right?"

I said with a smile. He stopped then looked at me.

"Oh thank God! You stop walking, it's really annoying."

He clenched his jaw while rubbing his temple as if thinking before speaking.

"Listen to me little missy, I accepted you here because your father and brother asked me to even if I know what reputation you have around this town. I can't, rather won't, say no to them, But I wont hesitate to kick you out here if you are going to act like you own this whole place, even if you're like a sister to me."

"Put down your feet! Act more lady like Glaze."

He sighed an sat down to his chair.

"Then kick me out, I don't belong to this place anyway. Besides, I only prank those teacher who doesn't respect their students, and the incompetent ones, and I only prank those students who loves to bully, because no one will stand for them." I reasoned out.

"If you are going to look for a perfect school, you can't find any. Every school had a terrible and horrible teacher at least. You are even smarter than some of them. You are an intelligent kid, why do this?"

He paused and sighed again.

"Why don't you act more. . . normal like the others? This is the tenth time I receive a complaint and I can't do anything about it anymore Glaze."

Mr. Reid is a really good friend of my brother, they've been friends since they were little. My brother and I has a large age gap of about 10 years. So it is normal that he is also concern because he is also like my brother who protected me when I was still a kid.

"I don't know Mr. Justine Reid, I just don't feel like I fit to any school."

I stand up and look at the window.

"I have many friends, I don't even know if they're real, but there are also people who hates me. I am popular because of being troublemaker but I don't wanna be popular because of my family. I also find school boring, and its not even challenging me."

Justine sighed, he is fine if I call him by his first name since He is my brother's best friend, and we've known each other long enough.

"There are military schools who implement discipline issues, if you continue to become like this, they might send you to one of those. I am telling you that it is not really good if you will enter one of those schools."

I smiled and took my bag.

"I don't think they are going to send me there. But I guess that will be cool and fun."

I said shaking my head and smiling.

"That is not absolute."

He stand up an pinch my cheek.