Chapter VIII: Nemesis

Chapter VIII:  Nemesis

    Argh! This is the most annoying day ever!I can't even enjoy this place with that bitch

Argh! This is the most annoying day ever!I can't even enjoy this place with that bitch. That Queen Bitch. Damn that Queen! You really liked making my life miserable in the first day of School. You'll see. You're gonna taste my bitter revenge.

Flashback

"You're late." Queen said with a scary face.

"I was uhh. . " My mind was blank. I don't know why.

"No Excuses! 25 sprints on the field!" She shouted. Everyone was quiet and I can sense fear in their eyes. I counted how many students is in our group, including me, there's ten.

"What are you waiting for!? Start right now or I am going to add punishment on your 25!"

"That was just a few seconds what's up with that?" I muttered under my breath.

"Squat for 5 minutes with the small sand bags. Equivalent to your 'few 5 seconds'. Try saying a word and I'll ask for 20 push ups." She hissed.

Damn this Bitch. She's a damn nightmare in the day. No that's an under estimation. She's a monster!

Everyone in the class looked at me with pitiful eyes.

—'Poor transferee. She just transferred and now tasting the hardships. Hope she'll survive the punishment that is unbelievable to finish'—. Others thought.

I started the punishment which is actually just an easy one. Though this place is actually wide for the sprints, it's probably as wide as four football fields, I can manage. I've been jogging in a whole race track so this is easy.

I finished the sprint punishment as they were watching me. I stood in front lining up with the other still panting then the bitch came right in front of me. She made me squat with a 1kilogram sand bag each of my hands.

-'This is ridiculous.'-

"After five minutes run up with the unit." Queen commanded. Which I answered unenthusiastically.