Chapter V : Safe Trip

I woke up with the bright sunlight in my window. I rub my sleepy eyes and look around,  .  . yeah right we went home last night from the vacation house.

I yawned and stretched up. I walked in to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I went down Lani, our maid, is readying some drinks and snacks.

"Morning Lani. What's for breakfast?" I said Lazily walking towards the kitchen.

"Good Morning Miss Eliza. Breakfast is at the table, we have hotdogs, eggs, bacon and hash brown. Oh and we have fried rice and steamed rice, I know you love rice Lady Eliza."

She smiled and winked at me. I smiled and my eyes gleamed in excitement.

"You really know what I love. You're the best! What's that you're preparing for though?"

"Of course Miss Eliza. This is for the Gardener, he came today for the maintenance of the garden. What would you like to drink so I could prepare it?"

"It's okay Lani, I can make it. You still have a lot of things to take care of."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Lani. Thank you." (^_^)

"It's almost ten am, I'll be here before lunch to prepare your food. Would you like anything in particular?"

"Hmm? Are you going to the green house? I would love to eat some fresh vegetables. Also. . . Tell the caretaker of the ranch and the greenhouse to come eat lunch here today too, I wouldn't want to eat alone."

I told her and smiled. She smiled back and nodded. She bowed down and went out to bring the food to the gardener and check up on the greenhouse and ranch. I ate breakfast and took a quick bath and went out to have a stroll at our property.

Most of the caretakers of our land have places to stay with their family. My Dad provides accommodation to our workers ever since they started working with us, all of them have been working to us for more than 10 years and we treat them like family.

While walking I saw the The caretaker of the greenhouse, the married couple Mari and Troy, I wave at them and smiled, they did the same. They've been working here for 20 years. Their children also stayed here when they were still young but they separated to their parents when they've had their own family. They were also ask if they wanted to go with their children but they chose to stay and take care of the greenhouse. Though their children always visit the old couple.

The sun is high in the sky as I walk going to the horse stable. I stroll looking around the place thinking about how I will miss this place.

"Kon'nichiwa Glaze sama!" Hiro greeted. One of the caretaker of the ranch.

"Kon'nichiwa Hiro! Dō shita no?" I answered back.

"Tokuni nani mo arimasen, Lady Glaze."

"Seems like you're learning a lot from Yuko san."

"Yes Lady Glaze, Mom wants me to learn a lot of her home language and I am also enjoying it. Dad wants it either."

"That's nice. Learning different Language is fun especially learning from one of your parent's language. Besides, You can also talk to me in Nipon." I smiled.

"Of course Miss Glaze. Are you going to have a ride today?"

"I'm actually thinking about it because it's still too hot. Where are your parents though?"

"Mom's at home, I guess she's cooking for lunch. Dad's making a round with Polaris."

Polaris is my Dad's horse. Polaris usually goes out for a run as an exercise. Hiro's father, Fred is the one who take Polaris for a ride when Dad's not home.