CHAPTER III : THE FINAL RACE

I woke up early in the morning, I know this isn't like me but I was too occupied by my thoughts. This will be like my last race. I wonder if I can still go car racing in Bermuda, it's a petite island, no offense, the island is beautiful and attracting, how i know that is because of google. But i don't really have an idea on what kind of life will I have there. I just sighed and walked in to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my quick shower I went down the kitchen to eat breakfast, it was still 7 am and my mom and dad are already awake dressed up ready for work. We bid good morning to each other and ate breakfast. They were surprised that I am awake early in the morning and it's Sunday. I just told them my friends and I are going out, they just nodded and went off to work after eating.

I plumped on the couch and played games on my dad's VGS or virtual gaming set, I have my own game capsule, the VRGS or Virtual Reality Gaming System, which is more advance than the VGS which my dad owns, but my dad has his game console on the living room because my mom don't want it inside their room. I sure hope dad should've built a Game room. *sigh*

I played Holy Knights for more than an hour when the door bell rang. I paused the game and got up to open it. I know who's coming so I never bothered to check it out and just open the door with a remote control. My friends bombarded inside even without my permission as if they own the house. If the door was not locked they probably would've swung it open without even ringing the door bell.

"Sup Glaze! We're hungry, do you have food?"

Smith asked me. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You all gone straight to the kitchen without a further ado, do I still have to answer that?"

I said in sarcasm and shook my head in disbelief. My goodness, these friends of mine keep bombarding in my house, correction, kitchen. I earned chuckles and giggles from them while stuffing themselves, besides, I knew they were coming because of the race later on.

"You know the drill."

Carl scoff and smiled at me.

Now the most quiet among us all is making fun of me.

I groaned in defeat.

"Whatever! Eat whatever you want until you choked out and die."

I said in joking tone. They all laughed while I started playing again.

"Don't worry we'll visit you everyday when we die so you won't miss us."

Smith said trying to hold his laughter, and the others burst out laughing.

"Shut Up Guys!"

As if a ghost would ever scare me, pfft, not gonna happen. After taking snacks from the kitchen they all round up by the living room and watch me playing while having a little chit chat of who knows what they're talking about.

"Holy Knights has a VGRS version, if I am not mistaken it was titled Legend of the Warriors. Which is newly release but sky rocketed on ratings because of its much more clear graphics." Dave said

"Yeah, there's only 3 Games on VGRS, those three are also VMMORPG but the graphics are still a little off. Haven't seen that Legend of the Warriors though."

"The virtual operating system is the 10.0 version, which is the latest version release by SAKI."

"The game was released last week, maybe I'll get one before leaving. We'll all play right?"

"Of course!"

I asked all of them and they nodded.

"We have to go guys! Remember let's go have fun with this because this is Glaze' Last race with us!"