CHAPTER II : ONE LAST CHALLENGE

A loud knock on my door woke me up from my beautiful sleep, I looked up to my phone and see it was still 8 in the morning

A loud knock on my door woke me up from my beautiful sleep, I looked up to my phone and see it was still 8 in the morning. I groaned and covered my ears, it's still early why so loud. Then a loud bang on my door startled me and jump out of my bed still half asleep. I walked to the door and I could hear my friends talking so loud.

"Why so noisy early in the morning?"
I said groggily, yawned and stretch my hands.

"What are you talking about!? It's already 8 am in the morning, how's that early?! The program starts at 12 why the hell are you still not ready you lazy ass!"

Gigi shouted at me. My eyes widened and fully woke up. Shit! I forgot about the race.

"It's still too early, 8 am in morning is early for me, you know that. Besides we still have. . . like . . 4 hours to get ready."

I said. They all groaned and rolled their eyes then they push me ahead to get ready.

"Alright! Alright I'll be ready in 30 so get outta here so I can get ready. Shoo! Shoo!"

I told them waving my hand shooing them out of my room. They all turned around and gone out as I close the door.

I sighed and walk to my bathroom to take a bath and all the stuff needed to be done. I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my body and entered my walked in closet. I pulled out a Speed Race Black Tank Top and a blue strike zone pants for my attire and a matching black Cross Racing Shoes. I fixed myself and I pulled out a sports bag and put the stuff that I'm gonna need then walked down stairs to have breakfast.

"Hey guys, anything left for me?"

I asked with a smirked as I put down my bag and sat at by the dining.

Smith scoffed at me and talk.

"Almost dude. Almost gone."

They all laughed then mom came in bringing in some more food with dad.

"Morning mom. Morning dad." I said while stuffing my mouth with food.

"Glaze! Act more lady like! Do not talk when your mouth is full!"

Mom exclaimed to me and my friends chuckled. I gulp down the food I was eating and drank water before I talk.

"Yes mom, I am just hungry and the food is amazing!"

I said while smiling at her. She just raised her eyebrow and pinch me.

"Stop it missy you can't fool me with that."

She said while putting down the food.

"We'll be going kids, don't do reckless stuff or all of you will be grounded and will have punishment!"

She demanded to all of us. We all nodded in unison, we know how my mom gets mad and what punishment we'll take when we did not behave. We've done it a lot of times and its really tiring.