The Night of the Injured Steve?

??? POV

I'm all cut up, my muscle are sore and damage, my clothes all torn, and I'm slowly crawling because I'm too weak to walk. I hate it. I hate being too weak to move. I am a very powerful person next to Notch and above his pathetic son. NOW I'M FUCKING TRYING TO CRAWL AWAY FOR A FUCKIN CULT. I'm the fucking legendary- forget if I don't get away and they kill me then everyone will stop believing in that and I'm unkillable or at least I thought I was. I was slowly making my way to a large hill I know I saw a small hovel great for hiding. I can't believe I'm hiding. I'm a destroyer of villages, devourer of souls, a monster. At least that's what everyone says about me. Not that I don't do it but you don't have a lot of options when people ran away screaming and don't give you a chance. It's hard to make friends. I heard rustling from behind me, they were getting closer, I tired to go fast but my muscle are to sore and I also thought that I was numb to pain but this was unbearable. I was slowly slipping into blackness until I heard a voice. "Where did that fucking bastard go?!" I snapped out of my trance I finally made it to the small hovel I slowly yet painfully slipped into the hovel. I see feet walk past me, I sigh in relief only for the floor to crumble. I fall 22 meters down (22 blocks) landing on my right arm breaking it I hissed at the pain. I crawled over to a tree sat up and rested on it. The last thing I saw before I passed out was a girl rushed over to me.

Kelly POV (Never thought this would happen did yeah)

I was in my secret garden full of herbs, flowers, and Etc. That only Jojo and I know. It only has one entrance that I am aware of. It's a heavily lit cave. I was picking some herbs to restock my supplies when I heard a hiss I quickly turned around expecting a creeper but instead I saw a guy who was badly injured. I ran over to him and splashed a Potion of Heath III to keep him stable. I than realized he was massive compared to my small form and I could never pick him up on my own. So I found Wither and asked him to help me carry Steve to a room in the Inn. And some how my day got worse after that...

Jojo POV

I on the deck next to Seaport cleaning up the ink. When Kyle came up to me. "Hey Jojo! Kelly brought some very injured guy back." "What's he look like?" "He's wearing a cyan shirt and blue jeans and I think it's Steve from the stories you told me." "Yeah let's hope it's Steve" I mumbled that and said to Kyle "Ok I'll swing by to check up on him when I'm done cleaning up. K?" "I don't know he's very badly injured. I don't know if he'll make it." "Kyle I know Steve. I've met him more than once. He's going to make and if he doesn't he'll just respawn and came back so either way he's coming back." 'And it can't be Herobrine. He never comes around these parts. Steve made sure of that' I though and went back to mopping and Kyle didn't like my answer but didn't argue and left. He had a very bad feeling about this.

Wither POV

I was sitting there outside enjoying the fresh air and the smell of the flowers, when all of sudden Kelly comes out of nowhere and asks me to help carry some strange man. I can't seem to sense his energy. He's too weak for me to sense his power. It looks like it's Steve but then again there is one other being this could be, but if it's him my identity may be revealed. I wouldn't mind seeing Steve again, it's been way too long since I've seen him. Steve was one of the only people to have shown me kindness. When you have been alive for thousands of years and everyone thinks you're a monster you don't see much kindness. Later in the evening I decided to visit the man. Now that I can sense his energy, that definitely is not Steve. I walk into the room he is lying in and I lean on the door and say "You don't have to pretend you're asleep now, unless you actually are hurt for some reason." Herobrine opens his eyes, slowly gets up, and walks up to me then says, "Unlike you I can feel pain and I get worn out. I was just fighting off these two weird guys named Reverand_John and Zombie Boss, so excuse me Mr. Immortal." Wither laughs and replies, "Haha well it's a blessing and a curse y'know?" Herobrine laughs back and then he had a serious look on his face, "You know they'll find out eventually right? Who you really are?", I look down and reply, "I don't even really know who I am, all I am is the king of hell. No one wants to be with some monster." Herobrine puts his hand on his shoulder, "Listen brother you aren't a monster, remember you were human a long time ago, you were transformed and saved by the cloak if not you would be dead. You went down avenging your family and your village, you are a hero." Wither gives his brother a hug and then sits down and says, "Thank you. Well it's getting rather late isn't it? You may want to lay back down and rest, people will find out you aren't Steve soon enough." Herobrine then lays back down on the bed and says, "When everyone comes in is it ok if i try to tell them you're one of my underlings? i'm also going to pretend that I haven't seen you in a very long time." Wither nods and Herobrine lays back down, "Oh one more thing If you're ever in a bad situation and you need someone to help, just know I'll be listening." Then Wither heads back to his room and lays down. In the distance right outside his window you can see the same red eyes as before.