Explanation of why we were gone for so long?

Characters Excuses

Skylord Jojo's Excuse- I had to do so much paperwork after Seaport got destroyed and the squids kept attacking and inking the papers making me restart ALL over again so I had to deal with them and then there's that cult and AHHHH SO MUCH WORK!!!

Noah's Excuse- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Skylord Jojo- IS HE SLEEPING!!!

Wither's Excuse- I was busy running the nether after all the casualties after that battle who do you think had to do all of that paperwork huh? It's not something you can just get done in a day!

Authors Excuses

Jojo's Excuse- I been really busy with school, finding a good college, family, and work. Remember believe it or not I'm also human and I have a life outside of wattpad. We also write on Google Docs so we can work on it at once. Then I have to spell check everything, copy and paste to Wattpad, and finally publish. Get use to it Skylord he does that a lot.

Noah's Excuse- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Jojo- Oh for the love of, WAKE UP YOU SCUMBAG!

Wither's Excuse- I've been busy working, getting ready for college, the king of hell might be immortal but he's still living his life!

Jojo- No promises but we are trying to bring it back as soon as possible. If it is taking to long or none of us have time to work on it, then I'll just take over. We already have the whole plot of the book laid out and all that. All we need to do is write it.