How We Met Jojo (Kyle and Kelly's Story)

Kyle's Skin

Kelly's Skin

Kelly's Skin

The POV changes between Kyle and Kelly throughout each Paragraph

Kelly was five and I was seven when we first met Jojo now they are 19 and 21. We were orphans wandering through a village *cough that hates Jojo cough cough*. We were very under weight, very dirty, poor, and hungry. One day I stole half loaf of bread for his sister and was grabbed by the forearm by a watchman. "I finally got you little brat! I'm going to put him in the mines and you'll never see the light of day again! And don't worry about your sister I'll take good care of her." watchman said licking his lisp. I than bite the watchman's hand and ran to get my sister and leave our village. I found my sister who was to weak to walk. I picked up and ran north towards the forbidden forest. I was then being chased by the whole town's guard. As I was coming up to the forest it wasn't a forest it was a straight line of trees.

He kept running past the trees he looked behind him the guards stop at the line and there a girl who look like she was in her early twenties standing between them and him. Then he ran into someone so hard it knocked him off his feet on to his butt and looked up at the person. They kneeled down to eye level. "Are you ok?" Kyle didn't answer he looked down at the ground then at me and held me closer to his chest. The man notice and said "Here let me see her. I promise I won't hurt her." Kyle was hesitant at first but agreed. This was the first time someone was ever concern for them ever since their family died four years ago.

The man check her and was very surprised and even more concern about how light she was. "Jojo there both severely underweight and she is to weak to move. Which potions should I use?" I then looked at the girl who I was guessing was Jojo. Jojo now had her back to the guards looking at the us her right hand was rubbing her chin and her and her left was across her stomach holding her right elbow. I was staring at her blue eyes wondering what she was thinking. She was thinking then after one minute she said "Give them both a Potion of Healing II, Potion of Strength eight minutes, and a Potion of Regeneration two minutes." The man nodded fished through his bag and grabbed three bottles stood up step away two-three steps and splashed the potions at us.

The girl was about to say something but was interrupted by one of the guards what gave him away was he yelled during the attack he swings his sword at her she grabs his hand the one holding the sword twists his arm making him drop the sword and took other hand under the shoulder and pulled causing his arm to come out of the socket. The guard screamed in agony. she grabs the sword before it hit the ground, and grabbed his only working arm and held the sword to his neck. All he could do was pull his only working arm into the blade in other words he's trapped. Then she hooked her ankle behind his knocking him onto his butt plopping the sword onto his lap walked behind him and put his shoulder back in place.

Than she walks towards the us and picks us up bridal style in each arm. "I'll take them into seaport to get them something to eat. Congregate alterius familiae membra novus habeamus. (Gather the other we might have new members of family.)" "Understood." He said then walk off in a random direction. Jojo than leaped into the air and we screamed not expecting it and holding on for dear life. Their stomachs felt like it was jumping up and down. She slightly chuckles. After three leaps they reach Seaport.

When they land she sets the kids down. Kelly was motion sick and Kyle was hugging the ground. She chuckled at this then awkwardly rubs the back of her head "Sorry I forgot you guys never done this before." "Hello Jojo. I got your message from Tim." "Oh hey Bill nice day out isn't it." "Yes lovely weather. Are those the two?" "Indeed they are." Jojo's eyes turned bold gold and grabbed her sword with her left hand and swung it slicing a cannon ball that came out of nowhere in half. "Do you want me to give them a tour?" "That would be lovely but before you do tha-" slashed at a tentacle, " that get them a fresh change of clothes and let them clean up" ducked then chopped a tentacle off, "then take the to the shop and let them" another dodge, "eat as much as they want. Tell Rachel it's on me." Sighs "Man I'm getting too old for this." She mumbles to herself.Then she leaped towards the squid.

Bill chuckles "Come on you two that's get you two clean up and change." As we start walking towards a tall tower with docks in the air and a floating ship?! "I do not think I have introduced myself yet. I am Bill Williams and you are?" "I'm Kyle Roscommon and this is my sister Kelly Roscommon." "Well it is nice to met you both Kelly and Kyle Roscommon." "What village are you from?" "Kenton." "Oh that one. Well just know you're safe here now." We headed into a large tower with air docks. He showed us are rooms for the time being and gave us a spare change of clothes and showed us where the bathroom was. When we were done and cleaned up he brought us to a small shop. There was a table ready for us then a woman came in she had snow white hair looked around her late 70s (it's not Granny Bacon if you were asking). "Hi Bill how are you today?" Then she she noticed us. "And who are these cuties? Are these the ones Tim told me about?" "Indeed they are and Jojo said she will pay for their whole meal and can eat as much as they want." "Right this way." She kept an eye on us making sure we don't eat too much or to fast in fear of us getting sick and throwing up latter. She also noticed how underweight we were.

After about an hour later we both hit the wall we were both stuffed. Then Jojo, Bill, the guy from this morning, and three others came in and walked towards us. "Had enough to eat?" "More than enough and thank you by the way. We haven't eaten like this in years." "We can tell." Said the man from this morning. Than Jojo said "If you haven't figured it out already I'm Jojo. This is Bill, Tim (the guy from this morning, Thomas, Johnny, and Fred." "Nice to met you all." I said. "You can stay as long as you want. Food, water, shelter, clothes, and tools will be provided. If..." My brother and I started to glare at her if fear of what the catch is. "You became my apprentices!" She clap her clapped her hand and gave a close eye smile. "I give you a week of what you want to be and you can ask the others for advice." That's when a voice outside said "Hahaha. Foolish Sky Army recruit." Jojo closes her eyes and sighs. When she opens her eyes they were a brightly color of gold " I'll be back." She quickly walk out of the building. "Anyways..." said the man with fox ears and tail, " Let's Introduce ourselves. I'm Thomas Kobayashi and I'm studying to become a mage and healer." He looked around eight. "Bill Williams if you forgot and I am on my way into becoming a businessman." He was in his late 50s. "I am Tim Wicklow and I am becoming an archer." Tim was in his early teens. "Aye. Names Johnny Maillard an' I've be training to be a Captain of me own ship." He was 15 at the time. "I'm Fred Bergmann (it's german for miner) and because I am a dwarf I like digging holes so a miner I will be!" He said raising his pick axe and started to sing a dwarven song. Jojo walks back in covered in ink. Ignoring the singing dwarf. "So what do you want to be?" She said.

Kyle Roscommon later decided to become a merchant. He became familiar with the prices with potions and other items. Most importantly he knows when someone is trying to rip someone off.

Kelly Roscommon latter became a nurse and shopkeeper and has the same skills as Kyle but can heal someone four times faster than normal, and took over the shop after Rachel died.