Gravely Ill: Part 1

Wither's POV
As we finished the tour we arrived at Old Peculier's house. The old man was a very strong and determined knight. I knew his father Karpath. Karpath and I go way way back. Karpath trusted me in making sure when he died that his son would find his notes and weapons he had left him. So of course I will lead him underground so that he may claim his father's sword. I also was Karpath's master and I made his sword. So in a way I guess I have a responsibility for everything that has happened so far. His sword wasn't anything super special, it was a standard iron sword with a reinforced leather hilt. But I did add a hidden unbreaking factor, the more the sword slays the stronger it becomes. Continuing on from where we left off, we headed upstairs and I saw the knight himself sitting down staring out of his window.
He won't recognise me due to one of Fumblemore's spells, he put it onto him a long time ago. The spell makes it so that he will not remember me until he lays hands onto his father's sword. The unbreaking enchantment wasn't the only magic placed onto the sword! Peculiar was handed one of JoJo's regeneration potions, oddly enough it looked like one of Fumblemore's old potions he would make when I was his apprentice. I really need to visit him again, but I have a feeling I'm going to get my wish. Peculiar drinks the potion and he looked instantly better. I'm going to have to now direct him into the mines so that he may claim his father sword. It looks like my identity is soon to be revealed, but I am ready.

Jojo's POV
Once the tour was over we went back to Lysander's house and upstairs to visit Old_Peculiar.
"Ah heroes I feel so ill." Peculiar
"Here this might help." I say handing a potion of regeneration that I kept in my jacket (for emergency), he took it from my hand and when he looked up to thank me, he froze, so he does remember me. I also fought in the Sand War too. Every single one of my apprentices fought or helped out in the war, if they were too young they helped pack the supplies, and if they were old enough they fought and I couldn't say anything to stop them. I was on the front lines until the enemy started to attack the supply shipments that the front lines desperately needed or they wouldn't last long so I stepped out to protect the supplies and made sure they got to the front lines. I wasn't mad I saw and experienced the shortage so I gladly and voluntarily stepped down to protect the shipments and no one was mad because they understood. But before I left I was a medic at times because I was a potion master and helped with surgery and what not. A few times I was in a small group that against orders went behind enemy lines to retrieve our captured men. We got in trouble after words from our superior officers but the families of the men who made it back thanked us. The last one I went on (I didn't know it would be my last one until we got back) was when I met Peculiar and Lysander's father (because we don't know his name I'm going to be calling him LF or until the Yogscast say what his name was).