1 - FRISBEE LEFT OUT IN THE RAIN

The smell of coffee was nothing new to me. I put on my generic green apron and made sure my name tag was upside down (just to piss people off). After tying my hair back, I made my way to the cashier to serve some customers

One problem: there were no customers. Also, the weather was going crazy; rain and thunder.

Adjusting my hipster, square, black glasses, I sighed for the billionth time today. Coffee was just too mainstream for everyone nowadays.

An annoying itch on my back distracted me from my surroundings until there was already a guy in front of me huffing in impatience.

"Hello welcome to Moonbucks, how can I help you?" I asked unenthusiastically. 

"Well I want to get a coffee." The guy says snootily.

I rolled my eyes, "wow, who could've guessed that."

"Excuse me young lady, I'll have none of that sass," he said, with one hand on his hip, awkwardly crinkling his suit in a non-flattering way. I looked away and puffed out my cheeks because I love animu (the suit guy sweat dropped).

"So which coffee do you want?" I asked, hearing the bell on the entrance chime - signalling another customer, I had to hurry this up.

"Well I was thinking cappuccino... But-" The guys stuttered.

"Cappuccino it is." I said with a finality in my voice he couldn't refuse.

He submitted like an abandoned dog and left me to make him his coffee after paying. The cheap price of £20 was really the only thing that kept this place in business. A rumble of thunder sounded and my body shuddered.

I twisted on the to-go lid of the guy's coffee before handing it to him with a crooked smile. He laughed nervously and let out a few 'Ha's before booking it out of the slowly opening automatic doors. He couldn't have left faster if he tried.

As the doors closed, a huge gust of wind blew into Moonbucks and I heard something crash loudly.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, it was the other customer I hadn't seen yet.

"Uuuuuugh," came the groan from the ground. I parkour jumped over the counter and naruto ran across the empty table to get to the scene. Laying there, sprawled out on the tiled floor, was what looked like a boy wearing a maroon jacket.

The hood was up and I couldn't see his face but I could still tell what they were.

I got down into my knees and lowered my head so that it was real close to their ear so I could whisper...

"You look like a frisbee that's been left out in the rain."

-;-

AYO guys it's Kate, the writer. I hope you don't hate me for this (shameless self promo), but please check out my profile, follow (maybe?), and click that vote because my writing sucks! :)) if you do all these things, I'll give you 3 Lamborghinis and $27 billion

Love you xx