8 - MOST SAVAGE MAN STALKS ME AT THE PARK

For once I wasn't wearing the dreaded green apron, for once I wasn't in Moonbucks.

I held onto the chains of the swing as my legs thrust back and forth. However hard I tried though, I could never get any higher than two feet off of the ground.

My eyes were closed as I swung. I am so emo. (mcr is dead, frnkiero is gr8 live tho)

Leafy had been gone for a while, it's not like I would know where he was though. He probably wouldn't be able to find me either.

I'd taken temporary leave from Moonbucks, or 'maternity leave', whatever that means. I just ticked it and BOOM!!!!! Three months off of work.

I still had my eyes closed when I heard a heavy breathing behind me. There was a douchey looking guy standing there, breathing with his mouth open and staring at me unblinkingly. The fedora on his head was tilted at an angle and he looked like a tryhard brony.

"How to dubstep." Was the only thing he said.

Due to me being distracted, I had forgotten to swing my legs. The swing had slowly come to a halt and he took that as an invitation to step closer.

Hunching in on my shoulders, I shied away from the stranger. If only I had a shell like a tortoise. [no tortoise POV sadly]

He kept trying to talk to me and start a conversation but I just looked at him confusedly.

Suddenly, he seemed awestruck by something in the distance. His attention moved from me, to a group of children singing. Ugh.

As he left, I began to swing again. A quiet "fucking degenerate," was heard from his shrinking form, but I payed it no mind.

///

Time passed as I ventured around the play park, nothing was safe from my grasp.

I sped down the slide, slut dropped down the stripper pole and acted like a cowboy on the odd motorcycle, which had a spring coming out of the bottom that helped it rock back and forth.

After sitting in a tiny cubbyhole/house-ish thing for a while, I decided I'd had enough fun at the park (jk lmao you can never have enough fun).

As I pushed open the red gate, accidentally knocking over some Clorox, I realised I could hear cheering from the children's location. My curiosity led me to the site.

The fedora-wearing cancer was 'dancing'. Hn.

I'd show him dancing.

-;-
A/N

MARCO BODT TEARS ME APART (;

Omfg guys were almost at 2k wtffffff !!?!1!

Honestly you guys are such ledges, I'll have to take you all to 'spoons for a pint and maybe a cheeky nandos. I'm also gonna start adding songs to chapters lmao.

Song: medicine - joji miller

Sorry for being lousy at updating, the comments are hilarious though, keep 'em up (:

-Katya