7 - SHROOM AND AWAY

I flipped my hair and scoffed. "What would you know about shrooms, you've only done them once."

His eye widened before he leaned in and whispered. "Don't do shrooms."

My eyes bugged out a bit, because Leafy was being a tad weird. I twisted around and my shaking friend, Marco, was gone. "Damn, I wonder when I'll see him again."

"The shrooms got him." Leafy said, his eyes impossibly wide.

I scoffed again but on the inside I was extremely disturbed.

I walked back behind the counter and began whiping the surface again. Leafy was a safe distance away and that was my main priority.

On the inside I wish he was closer though, he was just scary at the moment.

Moonbucks still didn't have many customers, apart from a few regulars - one being Marco. Slowly, I stopped whiping the table. "Why shouldn't you do shrooms?" I asked, in a completely innocent way.

"Well, there was this one story where this guy tripped and tried to peel off his skin because he thought he was a banana." Calvin said, stating straight into my eyes without blinking or breathing throughout the whole speech.

I nodded, that sounded horrible. All of a sudden, I imagined being a banana myself, it was quite wonderful.

banana daydream

I lay in the sun, basking. My green skin was long gone, I was ripe and ready to eat.

Strangely, I'd grown limbs during my time as a banana and had fully functional arms and legs. I could walk around like a normal banana, I could dance, and I could run.

Oh, being a banana is wonderful.

Out of nowhere, the sun I was lying in was shadowed. Thunder rumbled and echoed.

My skin began to itch. My lovely, yellow banana skin felt wrong.

My arms reached up to the stem, tearing furiously. I wanted out.

After clawing and ripping at my head for a while, the skin finally tore and I peeled it off; finally seeing the light.

end of banana dream

I felt tremors. Was it an earthquake?

No.

I opened my eyes and Leafy (who'd joined me behind the counter), was gripping my shoulders and staring at me. Shaking me, roughly.

"Sto-o0-ohpp!" I managed to get out, while still being shook.

Leafy looked down at me condescendingly and whispered,

"Don't do shrooms." And he left.

Like me, he jumped over the counter and sprinted over to the automatic doors. Their slow, creaky opening ruined Leafy's momentum, but he still sprinted on. He dashed out of Moonbucks and down the pavement.

What a mysterious person.

A/N

yooooo this almost has 1k that's mad bro

this story is really poor quality but it makes me smile that people enjoy it

sorry for this late update, I had writers block hence the filler chap

you guys are the bomb, seriously ily

cliche ending to an a/n

Remember to Vomment!!!1!

FAN ME!!!111!!1!1!

YAYYYYY

-katya