14 - TANGLED IN THE GREAT ESCAPE

After I kicked out Pyro and the kettle (who were about to the dirty deed of besito), I realised Calvin was still looking confused.

Curious, I pulled a duck face and walked seductively with my hips jolting side to side. I reached the sad looking pinecone and roughly pulled his jacket toward me. Bringing him closer to me.

Like an edgy kid on musical.ly, I began to grind badly (basically doing the worm standing up). Calvin coughed and choked on his spit, I bet he was so turned on he just couldn't control it. I licked my lips, slobbering a little, before blowing him a kiss and walking behind the counter again.

I was such a tease.

Leafy stood paralyzed, my non-binary allure and curves must be off the scale today.

His nasally voice rang in my ears. "U- u-u uhm you might not wanna do that, you might hurt yourself."

Oh please, I thought, the only thing hurting is your pride because you can't admit how much you want me.

I gave him a condescending look before walking around behind the counter and tapping random things, making it look like I was working.

Coffee machine, tap.

Sink, tap. (Haha funny one.)

Mug, tap.

Leafy, tap.

I'd moved from behind the counter now and was tapping everything in sight.

Table, tap.

Chair, tap tap tap.

Window, tap.

Floor, tap.

"Uhm... Can you stop?"

Customer, tap.

Apron, tap.

As I reached for a lone tray to tap, I was suddenly worked around by the shoulders. The bland colours of the coffee shop disappeared and the four brown walls faded away as I stated into Leafy's eyes.

"You need to stop, I'm serious." He chided, ticked off from being ignored.

My right hand reached forward, Leafy stared suspiciously at it. My fingers ached for the touch as they kept travelling. The final destination was becoming closer and closer and... tap.

Right on his nose.

His facial expression faltered as he looked at my guilty hand. Hesitantly, I pulled it back and rested the perpetrator on my hip.

Leafy looked as if he wanted to say something, but held his tongue and instead a wry, wiry smile appeared on his face.

"You need to get out of here," he said, a desperation clear in his eyes.

My jaw slacked and my eyes widened like a fish, how could he even suggest that?

"It's driving you crazy, please you need to get out," he carried on. I was listening but my mind was in another place. How would I pay bills or buy anything if I left my job.... Meh.

I looked at Calvin with finality and a resolve in my eyes as I whispered to him.

"Take me away from here."

--
back from the dead lmao, thanks guys for still reading this story if you've made it this far. we're almost at 15k and I'm spooked because it was literally just for fun but ily guys.

omg I went pokemon go playing with my crush i cri

song: the less I know the better - tame impala

peace out homies