9 - DELIVERWOO

Recently, Moonbucks had hired a delivery man from Deliverwoo, the delivery company. Out of sheer luck, it was my good, crack-addicted friend; Marco. How he could even walk in a straight line baffled me, but he seemed to be quite efficient with deliveries.

I mean, he would just turn down the alleyway next to Moonbucks, and then BAM! Order delivered.

Every now and then he would complain about having a scalded tongue, but that didn't really matter did it.

Due to the date being April 20th, Moonbucks was offering free dank kush as the pick of the day. Not only that, we had a huge banner emblazoned with a swastika remembering our good ol' pal.

He made America great again, when no one else would.

For of course, not only did we support Dinald Tromp and his ideals, but it was Hilter's birthday. If the conspiracy theories are true, and he lives on, then Hilter should be the ripe old age of 127 today.

I took a hit of the weed before realising someone was in front of me. And wow, who could've guessed, it was Leafy.

Haha, JOKES (it wasn't that FUCKING FAGHERT) it was Marco. I was just tripping.

I'd only smoked weed once before, then put it all over my Instagram and got a marijuana leaf tattooed on my lower back (tramp stamp confirmed).

Tragic flashbacks out of the way though, Marco was standing there; snorting the weed, as he waited for the delivery.

"Fuck."I said. I'd accidentally put the to-go orders in mugs.

"Tha's alllllllrrygh.." Marco said, "theyylll enjooii it. Top kek." He grabbed the mug, and in his turquoise deliverwoo outfit; ran out the slowly opening doors.

Boy, he was just mad.

A sudden crash broke me from my reverie. I awkwardly slid over the counter (the short length of my tennis skirt not helping), my thighs caused friction on the surface and made an odd squeaking sound, before I fell abruptly to the floor. The shock of the quick fall sent a rally of pins and needles surging up my legs. My whole body shuddered before I realised something more important was happening outside.

After weaving through the appropriately positions tables, I made it to the doors, only waiting 15 minutes before they finally opened with a clank.

What I found shocked me.

Marco, straddling Leafy; both covered in iced coffee and whipped cream; both looking shocked; neither moving.

Slowly, Marco's weed fell out of his nose and landed in Leafy's gaping mouth hole. He was still too traumatised to speak though. Or so I thought.

"Hey Marco, nice shirt!!!"