~chapter 3~

Ramona's POV

"I did this to you?!" He practically yelled. "Jackson, be quiet. My mom still doesn't know I do this. No one knows." "Ramona, you have to stop. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself." I hugged him, almost in tears. He hugged me back and stayed like this for a while.

"Please don't tell." I said. "I won't. I promise." We were both crying. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Ramona." "I don't know what I'd do without you either, Jackson."

He pulled away from the hug and did something I didn't expect; I felt his soft lips on mine and I kissed him back. DJ and mom came into the room. "Oh... My... God...!" They said. We pulled away and wiped out lips.

"There. I got that piece of popcorn out of you teeth." He lied. "Jackson," DJ started. "Were you really getting a piece of popcorn out of her teeth?" He sighed and looked down at the floor. "No."

"Jackson, you need to stop with the lying and sneaking around. We both no you love Ramona." "Huh?!" I screamed. "It's true," Jackson started. "I do love you. And I always will." I felt my cheeks turn bright red. "I will always love you, too."

After my mom and DJ left, Jackson pulled me over to the side. "Ramona," he started. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. I had my hand over my mouth and bet I looked retarded. "Jackson, oh my gosh, I-I don't know what to say!" I said. "But, I will say this... Yes." He hugged and spun me around and I held onto his shoulders.

We he set me down, he dragged me over to my bed. We climbed up the latter and sat on my bed. He took his phone, took a picture of us, and posted it on Instagram. "Meet Ramona... My new girlfriend.💑"

After we did that, we took a pen and wrote on the wall "Jamona" and laughed. "What happens if our parents see that?" He shrugged. "What if we broke up?" "Not planning on it any time soon." He winked.

"I honestly don't know what I'd do with out this boy." I thought. "My one true love forever."