~chapter 8~

Ramona's POV

"Jackson, I can't believe you cut and didn't tell me!" I cried. "Ramona, I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how. I'm really sorry." "I-I don't want to hear it, Jackson." "WHY'RE YOU MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS?!"

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU, JACKSON! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE!" He had tears in his eyes. I ran towards him, jumped into his arms, and hugged him. "Jackson," I started. I pulled away from out hug and showed him my wrists.

"Ramona..." Was all he said before we were both in tears. "Why?" "It was after my parents got divorced and when I was being cyber bullied and stuff like that." "WHAT?! You were being cyber bullied and you didn't tell me?" "I'm sorry Jackson. When do you start?" "After my dad died and-" he stopped talking.

"It's ok Jackson. Let's just go to sleep and wake up in the morning, nice and refreshed." He nodded. I went to my closet, took out my pink tank top and black sweatpants, and walked to the bathroom to change and brush my hair and teeth.

I go back into the room and see Jackson with an Star Wars tee shirt and plaid sweatpants on. "Hey." "Hey." I climbed onto my bed and read my book.

He turns off the light as soon as I finish the chapter and I put my book down. "Good night, babe." "Night Jaxito." I rolled on my side and looked out the window.

I could tell Jackson was asleep before me, because I could hear faint snoring. I laughed a little bit because he sounds like Darth Vador. I finally close my eyes and drift to sleep.